I have a big nose please give me tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_redface.gif
hi my name is kiara and i have a huge nose like jayz any tips any tips anybody can give me. please help give me all the tips u know. thanks i need them and also all tips for double chins can i have a big nose and double chin thanks

Hi Kiara, Welcome to Mut. You could always try applying a darker powder/shader to the side's of your nose and under your double chin, this will make it look smaller and make the double chin look less.Bronzer might do the trick. A little sculpting here and there can do wonders.

Hi Kiara and welcome to MuT!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

I second what Paula said...I never tried contouring my chin, but I tried it with my nose. and applying a darker shade of foundation along the sides of your nose definitely works. the effect isn´t huge but it makes a difference for yourself.

and just for the record, I have a butt chin and there is no way contouring can make it less noticeable. but I bet you will work out the contouring...just takes some practice
biggrin.gif

hi kiara and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. are you still growing (under 18)?

Originally Posted by shaniqua23224
icon_redface.gif
hi my name is kiara and i have a huge nose like jayz any tips any tips anybody can give me. please help give me all the tips u know. thanks i need them and also all tips for double chins can i have a big nose and double chin thanks

Yes a bulbous nose does marr a face.There is a wonder remedy called Nose thin. It works.

Latest posts

Back