I Have Returned

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was posting fairly constantly here for awhile, but lately have been really busy with the business... that's a good thing, of course. Have also had some problems recently in my personal life, which isn't really important. I just wanted to say hello as I talked to some of you a lot. So here I am. I'm hoping swapping has picked up over here, I need to get rid of some stuff
smile.gif

It's so great to see you back and well, GlossAddict!

I've been compiling a looong list of swap/sell items that I need to get rid of. Hopefully I can finish the list pretty soon and post it! I've been holding onto too many things just because "they look pretty," but I don't use them. I don't really use a lot of makeup anyway, just the bare minimum. Maybe we can swap a few things, when I've finished my list!
smile.gif
I've had my eye on a few things in your online store, as well - I may just bid one of these days!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I was posting fairly constantly here for awhile, but lately have been really busy with the business... that's a good thing, of course. Have also had some problems recently in my personal life, which isn't really important. I just wanted to say hello as I talked to some of you a lot. So here I am. I'm hoping swapping has picked up over here, I need to get rid of some stuff
smile.gif

Hi girlie, Welcome back! Glad to hear things are busy.. you can't complain if you're making money -LOL!

Yeah, really missed ya! Glad everything seems ok now...We are working hard to get all to swap up....

Originally Posted by GlossAddict

I was posting fairly constantly here for awhile, but lately have been really busy with the business... that's a good thing, of course. Have also had some problems recently in my personal life, which isn't really important. I just wanted to say hello as I talked to some of you a lot. So here I am. I'm hoping swapping has picked up over here, I need to get rid of some stuff
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Hi girlie, Welcome back! Glad to hear things are busy.. you can't complain if you're making money -LOL! As sick as it sounds, money makes my world go round... my job has become my refuge from the crap going on... but I missed talking to people, so I came back here as I think the posters here are incredibly nice.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, really missed ya! Glad everything seems ok now...We are working hard to get all to swap up.... Good! I'd like to swap some of my personal things for other goodies rather than selling.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Welcome Back! Hope you had a nice trip!!! Glad to see you back..*wink-wink* Glad to see you Gloss, whether you are up or down ... w/b And yes, we missed you!
icon_rolleyes.gif
P.S. I like money too. I am driven enough to get some. ^ 5. Anyone who says money does not matter, is a fibber.

Originally Posted by Californian Glad to see you Gloss, whether you are up or down ... w/b And yes, we missed you!
icon_rolleyes.gif
P.S. I like money too. I am driven enough to get some. ^ 5. Anyone who says money does not matter, is a fibber.

You dork, I emailed you today (or yesterday?) and you didn't email back
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict You dork, I emailed you today (or yesterday?) and you didn't email back
frown.gif
Hi Gloss, I know this was addressed to Tony since you used the word, "dork" but I'll be glad to respond none the less.What email?!

LOL. Never got one. Glad to see you, you BRAT!

201banner8.jpg

This dork over here didn't get any emails....should I have?

Originally Posted by Californian

Hi Gloss, I know this was addressed to Tony since you used the word, "dork" but I'll be glad to respond none the less.What email?!

201banner8.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Hi Gloss, I know this was addressed to Tony since you used the word, "dork" but I'll be glad to respond none the less.What email?!

201banner8.jpg

Now gosh darn it. I emailed you today. I know I did! I swear! I wonder what the heck happened.
And I am NOT a troll! I have a brain. Whether I choose to use it or not is my own perogative
smile.gif

She has Yahoo. I have tried to convince her to use an email like [email protected] but NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict

Now gosh darn it. I emailed you today. I know I did! I swear! I wonder what the heck happened.
And I am NOT a troll! I have a brain. Whether I choose to use it or not is my own perogative
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Now gosh darn it. I emailed you today. I know I did! I swear! I wonder what the heck happened.
smile.gif

LOLAw come on, there's nothing wrong with being a troll, Gloss.

Look at your cute sisters -->
111banner4.jpg
201banner4.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian LOLAw come on, there's nothing wrong with being a troll, Gloss.

Look at your cute sisters -->
111banner4.jpg
201banner4.jpg

Um... I think I look like the one with pink hair
smile.gif
Hey email me or something [email protected]. I can't believe my email didn't get through to you. I worked really hard on it to.. I puncuated well and was as eloquent as possible.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) She has Yahoo. I have tried to convince her to use an email like [email protected] but NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
icon_cheesygrin.gif
For real. Listen to Tony, dear. Change email addies. NOW. Or else. lol

I'm glad you have stying busy with the business. Hopefully everything works out ok for you with your personal life. Just let us know if can help you in anyway. We are here to listen.

Latest posts

Back