I just CANT DO IT!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wear pink e/s... No matter the color almost. I look sick. REALLY sick!

I'm w/ Leticia on the winged liner. The only times I've done it has been on accident.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You could try doing a smoky eye with colors instead of black...
smile.gif
i was thinking the same thing, shaundra. black looks awful on me in a smoky eye, but navy and purple look really good.

I can do the smokey eye, however I am not sure how good it looks because it kinda does look like I got punched in the eyes...no one has said how terrible it looks yet so I must be doing it right lol.

I can't get liquid liner for the life of me...I have attempted soo many times that its just not worth trying anymore.

Ugh, i love the look of smokey eyes but i've learned that just because its called a smokey eye it doesn't mean you have to do raccoon eyes!!!

Here are some different smokey eyes:

mandy_moore400.jpg

milian4eva1.jpg

The one thing I can't do is a heavy lip color. It's just horrible on me and my lips are small enough as it is.

I cant put on fake eyelashes for the life of me. I've tried for hours and I can never get them on straight. lol

i give up on foundation...i really try to blend blend blend and i still come out looking very made up lol...i found a tinted moisterizer t hat works wonders on me. its awesome.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif everytime i use black, people comment on my 'pretty blue shadow'.i gave up using the black smokey eye.

I end up with blue eyes too. I think I am doing it wrong. It looks black at first, but when I am done blending it's a dark navy blue.
icon_scratch.gif

I am pretty handy with the smokey eye thankfully, but I hate the fact that I can't go without winged eyeliner on my upper lashline. It makes my eyes look so small and my lashes non existant if I don't wear it. I have even actually been asked if I was high by a co worker one time when I tried to go without it. NO LIE. People would keep asking me what was wrong, have I been crying, etc when I didn't wear it, so I know it is not just my imagination! So a really natural look is OUT, obviously.

When I try to do the black smokey eye on myself I look like I was in a serious alley fight. I have done it once on someone else and it came out perfect. That was 2 years ago and I can't seem to replicate the rushed, I only have 2 second to do this girls face, effect.

Nude Lips. My lips have so much pigment already that anything remotely nude on my face makes me look washed out or sick. & there are times whee my makeup really calls for nude lips so it's pretty depressing.

OMG, I totally forgot, I can't do falsies either. I don't understand how people can do them (I'm talking to you Celly and Tiffany) I'm so jealous
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back