I just pre-ordered for the Stila 40% sale!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 what time do they open? i believe they open at 9 or so. if you call their number (at least the valley fair mall one in santa clara) they have a answering machine message that says when they're open.
you just have to make sure it's the actual stila store and not a counter in a department store or sephora.

I PMed you!

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 what are the gold sage and fall palettes you talked about earlier? can i look at them on line anywhere?

I am dying to order a few of their e/s, but we are buying a house (hopefully closing in 2 weeks!) so I really don't need to spend any more $$ on MU right now.
icon_evil.gif

but its such a good deal!
icon_twisted.gif

Congratulations on your new house!!

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I am dying to order a few of their e/s, but we are buying a house (hopefully closing in 2 weeks!) so I really don't need to spend any more $$ on MU right now.
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Yay, that is awesome. Congrats and enjoy your new house
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I am dying to order a few of their e/s, but we are buying a house (hopefully closing in 2 weeks!) so I really don't need to spend any more $$ on MU right now.
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

i'm putting in an order today hopefully. What does everyone think of the pussycat doll pallete?

Originally Posted by sweetface18 i'm putting in an order today hopefully. What does everyone think of the pussycat doll pallete? from the pic, it looks pretty. but i have a palette and some colors that are already similar to them.

So what are some good things Stila offers? I've never used a Stila product before! But gosh, with 40% off, I could try something, surely!

So what do ya'll think, for me?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons So what are some good things Stila offers? I've never used a Stila product before! But gosh, with 40% off, I could try something, surely!
So what do ya'll think, for me?

i think you'd like mystic, jade, and cassis.

Get a convertible colour Ashley if you like cream blushes. I much prefer them to NARS Multiples. Lillium is one of their best-sellers (or so i heard!)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=675 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Here's a copy of the coupon!!!

Please remember to add stila Online ([email protected]) to your Address Book. This ensures that you continue to receive Stila emails to your Inbox and to view all images.<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","</td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top">/img]</td></tr></tbody></table>rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="675" align="center" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td bgcolor="#5e615e" colspan="3"></td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td width="1" bgcolor="#5e615e"></td>rn<td width="673">rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="673" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td colspan="2">rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="672" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top" width="283">rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="283" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td>/img]</td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td>/img]</td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td>/img]http://[/img]",1]);//--></SCRIP...//--></SCRIPT></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=194> </TD><TD width=195> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
folding.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=673 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=26>
trans_pix.gif
</TD><TD width=647><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Enjoy in-store exclusives such as pro colors and tools, cosmetic samples and makeup lessons from Jeanine Lobell-trained makeup artists.</TD></TR><TR><TD>
trans_pix.gif
<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","</td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td align=middle">rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="510" align="center" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top" width="170">Beverly Center

Los Angeles, CA

310-659-3902

</td>rn<td valign="top" width="170">South Coast

Costa Mesa, CA

714-540-4960

</td>rn<td valign="top" width="170">Valley Fair

Santa Clara, CA

408-244-1557

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="673" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td width="26"></td>rn<td width="647">please fill in: name ______________________________<WBR>_____________ phone: _______________________

address: ______________________________<WBR>______________ email: _______________________________

Enjoy!

Your friends at stila

www.stilacosmetics.com

*Print out this email and bring it with you to your favorite retail store to receive your discount.",1]);//--></SCRIPT> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=170>Beverly Center

Los Angeles, CA

310-659-3902

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=170>South Coast

Costa Mesa, CA

714-540-4960

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=170>Valley Fair

Santa Clara, CA

408-244-1557

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=673 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=26>
trans_pix.gif
</TD><TD width=647>please fill in: name ______________________________<WBR>_____________ phone: _______________________

address: ______________________________<WBR>______________ email: _______________________________

Enjoy!

Your friends at stila

www.stilacosmetics.com

*Print out this email and bring it with you to your favorite retail store to receive your discount.<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","

*Offer is good for in-store purchases only and valid through July 8, 9 and 10.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td>rn<td width="1" bgcolor="#5e615e"></td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td bgcolor="#5e615e" colspan="3"></td></tr></tbody></table>rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="675" align="center" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td></td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top"></td></tr>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top">rn<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">rn<tbody>rn<tr>rn<td valign="top">/img]</td>rn<td valign="top">/img]</td>rn<td valign="top">http://[/img]",1]);//--></SCRIP...> [/color]/color]http://[/color]</TD></TR></TBODY></T...</font></font>

Unsubscribe/Update Email

You are receiving this email because you registered with stila online and asked us to email you about special offers or new features on the site. If you do not wish to receive these types of emails or would like to update your email address, please click here.

stila cosmetics, inc. corporate headquarters 2801 Hyperion Avenue #102 Los Angeles, CA 90027

� 2005 stila cosmetics, inc.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think I'm getting a little out of hand. I just added:

brushes #8 and 24

Rouge Pots in Lotus and Sweet Pea

IT Gloss in Interesting

Shadow Pots in Honey, Bronze & Taupe.

I called them back twice today to add more to the list. I kept apologizing and they were very accommodating and helpful.

One more thing, the Stila m/u artist at Sephora had no idea there was a sale going on and asked for the number. She said her rep didn't inform her, nor did she get an email letting her know. She told me she gets 60% off Stila, which blew me away. She was very helpful. She showed me how to use some of the brushes and how to achieve th smokey eye look using smudge pot in black. Now I just have to master it on my own.

Back