I love the pic's in your notepad!-Trisha

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had a chance to see the pic's in your notepad and I LOVE the pic's of the eyeshadows. They all were so beautiful. Oh and I love the pic's of your dog and cat too!! They are so cute!

Take care,

Anita

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

I just had a chance to see the pic's in your notepad and I LOVE the pic's of the eyeshadows. They all were so beautiful. Oh and I love the pic's of your dog and cat too!! They are so cute!
Take care,

Anita

Aren't they???? Its like WOW

yeah, she has a great notepad. i try to draw inspiration from her MU looks. and ofcourse i'm JEALOUS of her collection.

I love her notepad too. It helps me out a lot when I need new colors
wink.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I just had a chance to see the pic's in your notepad and I LOVE the pic's of the eyeshadows. They all were so beautiful. Oh and I love the pic's of your dog and cat too!! They are so cute!
Take care,

Anita

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah, she has a great notepad. i try to draw inspiration from her MU looks. and ofcourse i'm JEALOUS of her collection. I am jealous of her collection too!

Latest posts

Back