Quantcast

I need a new hair conditioner

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
I'm running out of conditioner and im going to the salon tomorrow to buy conditioner. Anything good out there? I need something that is thick and moisturizes well. Preferbably non drug store brands. Thanks in advance for your suggestions

 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
Depends. Do you have color treated hair? Do you want more fullness? Originally Posted by maiho I'm running out of conditioner and im going to the salon tomorrow to buy conditioner. Anything good out there? I need something that is thick and moisturizes well. Preferbably non drug store brands. Thanks in advance for your suggestions
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Yes i have colored hair, so it is pretty dry and hard to brush. I just want a conditioner that is moisturzing. I can get volume from other things like blow drying or mouse.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Depends. Do you have color treated hair? Do you want more fullness?
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
I like Tigi, Bumble and Bumble and Frederick Fekkai products.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
The best conditioner that I've used is made by L'Oreal. I buy it from Sally's Beauty Supply. It puts the others to shame and does what its actually supposed to do. It comes in a rounded jar that is light yellow in color with an orange lid.

Here is the name if you are interested:

"Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Creme Nutritive" by L'Oreal (approx $8)

<img src=http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/sb-ca-ryan/lorealnature.jpg>

You only need a little bit and one jar lasts for months. It smells nice too.

 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
thanks, that sounds interesting. I didnt know they sell loreal at sally's. do you know if they sell this at other stores like target or walmart because i don't live near a sally's


Originally Posted by Californian The best conditioner that I've used is made by L'Oreal. I buy it from Sally's Beauty Supply. It puts the others to shame and does what its actually supposed to do. It comes in a rounded jar that is light yellow in color with an orange lid.Here is the name if you are interested:

"Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Creme Nutritive" by L'Oreal (approx $8)



You only need a little bit and one jar lasts for months. It smells nice too.

 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Oh yah, i gotta try Tigi. I wasn't a big fan of bumble and bumble conditioner but i do love their alojoba shampoo.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I like Tigi, Bumble and Bumble and Frederick Fekkai products.
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
2nd to L'Oreal Nature Therapy. I use the Nature Therapy Mega Repair to deep condition my hair because it's colored. This is the best conditioner and really helps to make my hair stronger and healthier. It's a professional line by L'Oreal that is only sold at Hair Salons and Beauty Supply stores. It's not the L'Oreal stuff you see at the drugstore.

 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
I went to a beauty salon store by my house and i ran into tigi bead heads and it smells sooo yummy and there was a special too so i had to get it. It was $22 for 2 giant sizes of shampoo and conditioner. I mean a small size conditioner alone was $14, so i just had to get it. I cant wait to try it tomorrow. I love shampoos that have a nice smell and that totally caught my attention. It smells like candy. hahhaha

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) 2nd to L'Oreal Nature Therapy. I use the Nature Therapy Mega Repair to deep condition my hair because it's colored. This is the best conditioner and really helps to make my hair stronger and healthier. It's a professional line by L'Oreal that is only sold at Hair Salons and Beauty Supply stores. It's not the L'Oreal stuff you see at the drugstore.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
weel theres one that i use its for dandruf but acctually i dont have dandruff i just use it cuz it leaves my hair very silky beleive me,,and oh god the smell,,it last for days,,even when u wrap ur hair than let it down u smell the conditioner even when u go to bed u smell it,,,its called creamsilk

 

Latest posts

Top