I need advice!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
Okay, I have just purchased these sandals but can't keep them both.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So...#1 is a bronze snake skin with a small kitten heel~~very comfy and cute.

#2 is a bronze (the pic shows gold)....~~very comfy as well.

I'd love to hear yalls ideas.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jen, I've been eyeing the bronze pair for 2 weeks. I think they're both cute, but if you got both of them from shoes.com, keep #2 since I know that #1 isn't eligible for the 20% off discount (which I hope you were able to use for #1).

Ohh... that's a toughie! I think #1 is more casual... #2 is more dressy. Depends on what you think you'd get more use out of I guess?
icon_wink.gif

Thanks so much for your input.
icon_smile.gif

I have the first one, along with the second one--I have it (#2) in gold and the bronze. I just bought a pair of black sandals and a pair of simple gold thong sandals. Along with mu and clothes.
icon_redface.gif
Been on a shopping spree!

I love the first one and think I'd wear it with lots. I like the second one best in the bronze...and it is a goldy bronze. So...now gotta decide if I'm gonna keep the bronze one in #2 or if I'm gonna take both #2's back.
icon_frown.gif

I didn't order them off the internet. I really like to "see" and try shoes on.

Again, thanks for your input!
cool.gif

Jen, keep bronze #2 & return the rest. I like the overall look better of #2 for a bronze shoe.
wink.gif

Oh Gail, I just went to shoes.com....! So tempting! Never had been there. I did notice that some (or maybe all?) had free shipping. Wow!
biggrin.gif
Nice place
icon_razz.gif

Aren't they great? They price-match too. I posted a link in the coupon forum for a 20%-off link for a limited time on select brands. If you can find both #1 & #2 through them, order them online return the others to the store you bought them from. No tax for everyone except California, Missouri & Tennessee, but s/h is FREE!
smile.gif

Love the bronze one, where'd ya get it?
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Okay, I have just purchased these sandals but can't keep them both.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So...#1 is a bronze snake skin with a small kitten heel~~very comfy and cute.

#2 is a bronze (the pic shows gold)....~~very comfy as well.

I'd love to hear yalls ideas.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Don't have either store around here
icon_sad.gif
I've seen Dillard's while on vacation in Florida. Must be a southern chain ~ eventually they work their way up to the Northeast.

Latest posts

Back