I think i have narrowed it down....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to take my Beauty Marked and Velvet Moss back

and i think i figured out what all i am going to buy. I am buying another 4 pan and 4 shadows to fill it. BUT since iam taking back 2 shadows i am getting 2 more.

here is what i have decided on

Shimmermoss

aquadisiac

soba

humid

swimming

and freshwater

now i just have to wait for paydaylol

They sound like my kind of shades. They're on my wishlist of things to buy after I've bought the things I already want to buy!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 here is what i have decided onShimmermoss

aquadisiac

soba

humid

swimming

and freshwater

now i just have to wait for paydaylol

Originally Posted by Lealabell They sound like my kind of shades. They're on my wishlist of things to buy after I've bought the things I already want to buy! my problem is i have a wishlist and end up buying OTHER shades lol so this time i am sticking with a list.

I
29_2_5.gif
Freshwater.

Originally Posted by Marisol The blue shadow could make your eyes stand out more. that's what i am hoping loli don't want to look a reject from the 80's lol (even though i did love growing up in the 80's)

Originally Posted by Marisol Ask the MA how to use Freshwater to compliment your eyes. i will do that when i am at MAC. but since i will use it with black eyeliner i think it will be ok i don't do blue liners or blue mascaras i stick with black generally.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i will do that when i am at MAC. but since i will use it with black eyeliner i think it will be ok i don't do blue liners or blue mascaras i stick with black generally. Freshwater is awesome as a liner with colors like Soft Brown, Vapour and Goldmine. I got this idea from the MA at the seminar and it looks awesome.

Originally Posted by Marisol Freshwater is awesome as a liner with colors like Soft Brown, Vapour and Goldmine. I got this idea from the MA at the seminar and it looks awesome. hhm maybe one day i will experiment

I think I really want to get that Freshwater - looks really pretty! I just got my "Electro Sky" in the mail - looks much better on than it does it in the pot... a lot less scary! I think I could maybe work the 2 together.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think I really want to get that Freshwater - looks really pretty! I just got my "Electro Sky" in the mail - looks much better on than it does it in the pot... a lot less scary! I think I could maybe work the 2 together.
icon_wink.gif
i want to use freshwater with both meadowland and moth brown i have seen some really nice looks using them with both of those.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i want to use freshwater with both meadowland and moth brown i have seen some really nice looks using them with both of those. Really? Oh that's cool - because I already have the meadowland & the mothbrown... I just need the freshwater now! LOL
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Really? Oh that's cool - because I already have the meadowland & the mothbrown... I just need the freshwater now! LOL
rolleyes.gif
me too. so that's another reason i really want freshwater.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 me too. so that's another reason i really want freshwater. You'll probably get it before me... so you must take a pic of how you use them! I have no clue - so I'll need ideas!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You'll probably get it before me... so you must take a pic of how you use them! I have no clue - so I'll need ideas!
wink.gif
i can do that.
smile.gif
hopefully i do a good job lolthere is a woman that has a FOTD site that does amazing work here she's done stuff with meadowland and moth brown that look awesome together. click here for her site

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i can do that.
smile.gif
hopefully i do a good job lolthere is a woman that has a FOTD site that does amazing work here she's done stuff with meadowland and moth brown that look awesome together. click here for her site

oh... Ive seen some of her looks - she does a really good job! Thanks for posting the link!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oh... Ive seen some of her looks - she does a really good job! Thanks for posting the link!
smile.gif
yea she's great i wish i could be so bold as to try something new everyday

Latest posts

Back