• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I Wanna Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following?

MAC Printout Brush Set in PInk BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Eye Palette BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Lip Palette BNIB

NARS Orgasm BNIB

If so, please message me privately. Looking to get rid of these.

OK. I'm editting this. I also want to get rid of:

MAC Pan in PInk Freeze - used 4x

MAC Pan in Pink Venus - used 4x

MAC Pan in Club - used 2x

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze - new without box

Also, I have tons (and I do mean tons) of MAC Studio Fix, MAC Studio Tech, Prescriptives foundations, Estee Lauder Foundations, and some Bobbi Brown. These are all new. I would really love to swap for some of this stuff so I can get some goodies for myself rather than selling.

OK. That is all
smile.gif

Hi there, im new on here and love ebay. Do you send stuff to England ? I like to swap too but dont know how to on here.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Hi there, im new on here and love ebay. Do you send stuff to England ?I like to swap too but dont know how to on here.

I don't mind shipping to England... I do it all the time with my Ebay business. To swap here, you click on "My Swap Center" on the blue tool bar further up on the screen and go from there. I didn't list these in the swaps yet, because I wanted to get some attention with them
smile.gif

There you would list your items at home that you would like to trade in for something else and work to find someone who wants something of yours (while you're wanting something of theirs). Then you just trade packages. Really fun.

I'd love to swap for the Nars blush, but not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in. Of course, I've got a lot to add to my swap list - I've been weeding through my makeup stash and have a ton more to list. I'll try to finish doing that today, and hopefully have my list ready for tomorrow. I hope.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I'd love to swap for the Nars blush, but not sure if I have anything you'd be interested in. Of course, I've got a lot to add to my swap list - I've been weeding through my makeup stash and have a ton more to list. I'll try to finish doing that today, and hopefully have my list ready for tomorrow. I hope.
wink.gif
Is there an easier way to look for what people have up for swap than going through every page? How do I search by member rather than brands? Thanks!

Glossaddict..What you need to do is Click on MySwapCenter on the blue task bar above..Then Click on Searches..Scroll down to Search by member.Enter the members name..it will pull up the members name with a Number next to it which is the number of items they have for swap..Click on that number to view their items
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Is there an easier way to look for what people have up for swap than going through every page? How do I search by member rather than brands? Thanks!

Originally Posted by allisong Glossaddict..What you need to do is Click on MySwapCenter on the blue task bar above..Then Click on Searches..Scroll down to Search by member.Enter the members name..it will pull up the members name with a Number next to it which is the number of items they have for swap..Click on that number to view their items
smile.gif
Hey thanks! I swear I've lost my mind today. Way to hectic... brain power... diminishing....

Do you have any more of the Prescriptives Magic Phosphorescent pink powders? Are you interested in swapping something from your ebay store? I've got my list almost finished, though not sure how interested you'd be in my stuff. It's worth a try though.
smile.gif
We'll talk, dahling.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Do you have any more of the Prescriptives Magic Phosphorescent pink powders? Are you interested in swapping something from your ebay store? I've got my list almost finished, though not sure how interested you'd be in my stuff. It's worth a try though.
smile.gif
We'll talk, dahling.
wink.gif
I haven't had a chance to look at your list yet, but yeah, I actually have several of those powders left... I had no idea they'd be so popular. I don't mind swapping stuff from my Ebay store as long as there's more than a day left and no bids. But I have some of these that aren't in the store, so that works. Sorry I ahven't checked your list yet, it's been a hectic week in the world of Ebay
smile.gif
I will soon though. I'm excited to swap.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Do you have any more of the Prescriptives Magic Phosphorescent pink powders? Are you interested in swapping something from your ebay store? I've got my list almost finished, though not sure how interested you'd be in my stuff. It's worth a try though.
smile.gif
We'll talk, dahling.
wink.gif
Hey, I saw some stuff on the swaps of yours from a long time ago.. so thought I'd ask

Do you have any MAC pigments? I'm wanting to get some to give out as freebies to my customers. (this goes for anyone else who wants to get rid of pigments... I will buy or swap generously for them... )

And you had an UD eyeshadow.. polyster bride?

Just curious if either of these were options....

OK that is all
smile.gif

Pigments work - I have a bunch of those. However, I need to buy some sample jars - right now I've got none. Unless you wanted like, say, a full or half jar?

And yes, I've got a UD Polyester Bride eyeshadow, brand new. I bought an extra, because I love it so much, but there's no way I can use up both of them.

Not sure if I'll get to post the rest of my list today - I'm having a friend over for lunch, and cleaning today and tomorrow for my in-laws visiting this weekend. If I don't get it posted today or tomorrow, it'll be first thing next week. The list itself is all done (except for a few more things to add); now I just need to add on a few of "how used or unused is this?"
smile.gif

I am so looking forward to swapping with you! btw, I was also eyeing the Hard Candy Lime cooling gloss you had in your ebay store - don't know if it sold or not. It looked like fun - I love green!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Hey, I saw some stuff on the swaps of yours from a long time ago.. so thought I'd ask

Do you have any MAC pigments? I'm wanting to get some to give out as freebies to my customers. (this goes for anyone else who wants to get rid of pigments... I will buy or swap generously for them... )

And you had an UD eyeshadow.. polyster bride?

Just curious if either of these were options....

OK that is all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Pigments work - I have a bunch of those. However, I need to buy some sample jars - right now I've got none. Unless you wanted like, say, a full or half jar?

And yes, I've got a UD Polyester Bride eyeshadow, brand new. I bought an extra, because I love it so much, but there's no way I can use up both of them.

Not sure if I'll get to post the rest of my list today - I'm having a friend over for lunch, and cleaning today and tomorrow for my in-laws visiting this weekend. If I don't get it posted today or tomorrow, it'll be first thing next week. The list itself is all done (except for a few more things to add); now I just need to add on a few of "how used or unused is this?"
smile.gif

I am so looking forward to swapping with you! btw, I was also eyeing the Hard Candy Lime cooling gloss you had in your ebay store - don't know if it sold or not. It looked like fun - I love green!!!
smile.gif

If you want the HC gloss, I have no problem ending the auction since it's in my store. I love these things too, I got like 10 of them in and ended up keeping five
smile.gif

As for pigments, I'll take samples, full, half.. whatever. I can swap, pay for them.. I dont' care. I just really want to be able to reward my customers.

If you want the Prescriptives powder and the HC gloss, that is fine by me
smile.gif

Glossaddict...Do you still have the Plum Foolery blush or is that gone??

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following?
MAC Printout Brush Set in PInk BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Eye Palette BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Lip Palette BNIB

NARS Orgasm BNIB

If so, please message me privately. Looking to get rid of these.

OK. I'm editting this. I also want to get rid of:

MAC Pan in PInk Freeze - used 4x

MAC Pan in Pink Venus - used 4x

MAC Pan in Club - used 2x

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze - new without box

Also, I have tons (and I do mean tons) of MAC Studio Fix, MAC Studio Tech, Prescriptives foundations, Estee Lauder Foundations, and some Bobbi Brown. These are all new. I would really love to swap for some of this stuff so I can get some goodies for myself rather than selling.

OK. That is all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Glossaddict...Do you still have the Plum Foolery blush or is that gone?? That one sold. Sorry, I just can't stop auctions once they have bids. I have Hushabye left. Nothing else until probably Tuesday. If you're looking for Plum Foolery, I can hold it back for you, I usually get that one in every shipment.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict That one sold. Sorry, I just can't stop auctions once they have bids. I have Hushabye left. Nothing else until probably Tuesday. If you're looking for Plum Foolery, I can hold it back for you, I usually get that one in every shipment. That's not a problem..Shows you how observant I am..Didn't notice there was a bid on it..I am looking for the Plum Foolery though and also looking for a Beige-ing shadestick& Polished up lipstick if you get one..I'm always looking for new MAC
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong That's not a problem..Shows you how observant I am..Didn't notice there was a bid on it..I am looking for the Plum Foolery though and also looking for a Beige-ing shadestick& Polished up lipstick if you get one..I'm always looking for new MAC
biggrin.gif
I will be on the lookout. I have been getting quite a few shadesticks too and always about 50 lipsticks with eachs hipment. I'll watch out and get some goodies for you.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I will be on the lookout. I have been getting quite a few shadesticks too and always about 50 lipsticks with eachs hipment. I'll watch out and get some goodies for you. Thanks Gloss
wink.gif

SOunds good to me! I hope we can work something out! I'll try to get some pots soon - and post my list. It'll be the start of next week, though, instead of today, as I'm needing to work on the MUT newsletter AND clean since my in-laws are coming to visit this weekend!!!

What is the HC gloss like? Is it Lime scented and flavored, or just scented? Is it minty? I've heard many conflicting reviews. LOL!

The Prescriptives powder seems to me like a Dandelion-type powder, and I love that sort of pale highlighter. I definitely am interested!
smile.gif

Talk to you soon, and have a great weekend!

Originally Posted by GlossAddict If you want the HC gloss, I have no problem ending the auction since it's in my store. I love these things too, I got like 10 of them in and ended up keeping five
smile.gif

As for pigments, I'll take samples, full, half.. whatever. I can swap, pay for them.. I dont' care. I just really want to be able to reward my customers.

If you want the Prescriptives powder and the HC gloss, that is fine by me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea SOunds good to me! I hope we can work something out! I'll try to get some pots soon - and post my list. It'll be the start of next week, though, instead of today, as I'm needing to work on the MUT newsletter AND clean since my in-laws are coming to visit this weekend!!!
What is the HC gloss like? Is it Lime scented and flavored, or just scented? Is it minty? I've heard many conflicting reviews. LOL!

The Prescriptives powder seems to me like a Dandelion-type powder, and I love that sort of pale highlighter. I definitely am interested!
smile.gif

Talk to you soon, and have a great weekend!

The HC glosses are scented and flavored. It's not really minty, but sort of "cool" feeling, if that makes sense.
I'll put back that and the Prescriptives powder for you. Just let me know.

Latest posts

Back