i want thick feeling hair!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my hair is not thin but is there any shampoo that might make it thick feeling and fluffy? i would realy appreciate if some one could give me some tips
icon_smile.gif

Have you tried Big & Sexy? *I think thats the name of it* Its usually sold at beauty salons. This stuff really pumps my hair up!!

Originally Posted by diamonds my hair is not thin but is there any shampoo that might make it thick feeling and fluffy? i would realy appreciate if some one could give me some tips
icon_smile.gif

also i have kind of long hair and i want to get it cut to look thick and have layers and go upward into my face. what is that called?

I'm not sure what they call it but just explain to the stylist what you just said, I understand the cut you mean, its very cute! Originally Posted by diamonds also i have kind of long hair and i want to get it cut to look thick and have layers and go upward into my face. what is that called?

Biotin Vitatress volumizing shampoo for damaged and fine hair works good. Only thing is leave your hair a little dry, after applyig onditioner/shine spray afterwards looks fine. Makes your hair grow faster as well.

Latest posts

Back