I went on a make-up spree today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was so fun! I got these things:

MAC

Tan Pigment

Vex e/s

Club e/s

Cranberry e/s

Gleam e/s

Creme de Violet e/s

Style blush

Another 15-pan palette

Stila

Cassis e/s

Dior

Addict Ultra-Gloss in A Treat of Lollipops (love the name!
icon_lol.gif
)

Nice Haul, Violet!!! be sure to add them to your FOTD pics so we can see em'!! (and want them!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So so so SO jealous of that haul sweetie. I love cranberry e/s & i want Vex, Gleam & Creme De Violet.. Let us know what you think of everything. Looking forward to your FOTD's over the next few weeks
biggrin.gif

4_19_3.gif

ROUND OF APPLAUSE for Kim please!
23_30_109.gif

Great haul, i'm proud of you!!!

Did someone say.. RUBY DOO!??? hah! Wow.. I love that color! I use mine wet and it looks really good. =) I must bust that out and wear tomorrow.

Great now I've gone on a shopping spree. I got the following:

Sephora Metro Train case

Nars blush in orgasm

Mac blot powder in light

Stila cover up stick-shade A

Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a jar

It was so much fun.

Originally Posted by Naturally You gals are KILLING ME!
icon_lol.gif
Here I was ...your basic (probably boring) married ol' lady ...working the 9 - 5 job, carting the kids here and there ..never ONCE did I think I'd be into makeup like I was in my YOUNGER days (oh yeah...I had stashes like some ...) ...hmmm maybe wear makeup once a week ..if that much! And now look ..rearranging my bathroom area so I can stash my ever growing collection of what ...MAKEUP! (well ..and skincare too of course ..after all I do sell it also). Oh I have that stash ..I use that for my homeshows ..but I'm finding myself lemming MAC pigments and paints (more like lemming Trisha's stash and a personal visit from her to help me with my eyes)
icon_rolleyes.gif

I did get a small order in today from Sephora ...Stila Smudge Pot (black), Benefit ruby-doo, Pixi Fairy Dust, an Anna Sui brush (for the smudge) and of course ..the all time lemming of Nars Orgasm. The day before was my Mac micro-mini haul of Violet Pigment and the Diana I collection.

I'm catchin' up to ya Trisha (yeah ..right ..not in THIS lifetime)
icon_lol.gif

We're pullling you over to the dark side, Kim!!!
icon_twisted.gif
Nice haul there! I got my stuff from Sephora the other day too! (Finally used my gift cert.! LOL) I got the Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach (think Scarlette or PinkCosmo posted on it awhile ago)
P76705_hero.jpg

it's really nice!!! smells good too! I also got the 3 free samples... got the DuWop Hands 2 Hair (although I haven't used it yet, glad to see you like it Kim, have to try it) I also got the Smashbox Foundation Primer (love that!) and the perfume sample of Sud Pacifique "Matin Calin" - smells like a cross between Philosophy's Falling in Love & Cotton Candy... sweet but yummy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I looked it up to buy, but it's like almost $60 for about 1oz. so I think I'll pass on that for now!!! lol

Latest posts

Back