I won another competition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura Ok i didn't win the comp tonight for free accommodation, spending money but what harm! They rang me after to get my details to send out the details of my prize! Still!!! That's great!!! Get some e/s tips from Trisha while you're there so you can tell me when you get back! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No Laura, I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
wink.gif

EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

REF / AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

Dear Sir/Madam,

The European Foundation Trust International is a charitable foundation headquartered in Amstredam -The Netherlands which serves to promote music, theater, art, literature, projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as science, research, and higher education. Most recently the foundation set up the VB LOTTERY to give out prizes based on the computer ballot system. By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business pursuits.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, winners of the promotional Foundation Trust International program held on 22ND Febuary 2005 as part of our yearly bonanza. Your email address attached to ticket number 0945-5876-H9N, with serial number 222-781 drew the lucky numbers 9923-8467, and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.500,000.00 (0NE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND United States dollars) in cash

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and North America as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be inform that all participants in this Lottery Program have been selected randomly through a computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000 Companies and 30,000,000 individual email address from all search engines and web sites. This promotional program takes place every year.

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact the clearing house (through your claims agent) with your Full Name and Home Address, Office and Home Tel & Fax Number including your mobile phone number.Therefore all protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your claims:

Mr.Paul Van Brook

GULF ATLANTIC S.A

Amsterdam Netherlands.

Email:[email protected]

Tel: +31 619 048 140

Also find all other relevant winning lottery Information below:

Ref No:HN/331/9785/EU

Batch No: ANUM/4444/8955/EU

Zonal Draw No: ANUS/888/2512/EU

Grand Draw No: ANUL/7054/44012/EU

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember that you must contact your claim agent not later than 28TH MARCH 2005. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

Best Regards,

John Smith.

Lottery Coordinator.

N.B. Disqualified if you are below 18 years of age.

Back