i won't be around much anymore :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i go to school 10:30 AM until 3 PM and then i got a new job, which means i start 4 PM - 5PM and get out 10 PM - 11 PM and by then, since i waitress, my feet kill me and i'm TIRED with such long hours. i thought i'd be all awake and shit when i get home because i always go to bed at 2 AM or so, but i get so sleepy, which means no MUT replying or even the CHAT!

anyway, not sure if anyone will notice, but if you do, i still love MUT as much as before, if not, more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'll also try my best to still keep up with review writing!

i miss you all already
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i go to school 10:30 AM until 3 PM and then i got a new job, which means i start 4 PM - 5PM and get out 10 PM - 11 PM and by then, since i waitress, my feet kill me and i'm TIRED with such long hours. i thought i'd be all awake and shit when i get home because i always go to bed at 2 AM or so, but i get so sleepy, which means no MUT replying or even the CHAT!
anyway, not sure if anyone will notice, but if you do, i still love MUT as much as before, if not, more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i miss you all already
icon_sad.gif

Awwww!!! Jennnnn!!! Nooooo! My unofficial twin! You can't leave!!
icon_cry.gif
Aw, that sucks! But your job & school are your top priorities... but hopefully you can pop in on weekends or your off days... we'll miss you too much !!!

awww. that sucks. you're my chat buddy. lol. hope to catch ya around when you can get online

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awwww!!! Jennnnn!!! Nooooo! My unofficial twin! You can't leave!!
icon_cry.gif
Aw, that sucks! But your job & school are your top priorities... but hopefully you can pop in on weekends or your off days... we'll miss you too much !!! Noooooooooo, Jen????? Officially, YOU ARE MY SECOND CHILD..... Now, exactly what are you doing??? Please, talk to Momma..... You have school, job...etc... you need a little down time - don't be a stranger here now...Mommy needs to hear from you...... talk to us !
icon_neutral.gif

thanks, girls
icon_sad.gif

karen, that was so cute LOL

liz, i was actually thinking of you when i said no more chat because it was mostly just the 2 of us LOL

Awww Jennifer we're gonna miss you!! I enjoy your posts, so dont be too much of a stranger, ok?
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i go to school 10:30 AM until 3 PM and then i got a new job, which means i start 4 PM - 5PM and get out 10 PM - 11 PM and by then, since i waitress, my feet kill me and i'm TIRED with such long hours. i thought i'd be all awake and shit when i get home because i always go to bed at 2 AM or so, but i get so sleepy, which means no MUT replying or even the CHAT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i miss you all already
icon_sad.gif

sadsmiley.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i go to school 10:30 AM until 3 PM and then i got a new job, which means i start 4 PM - 5PM and get out 10 PM - 11 PM and by then, since i waitress, my feet kill me and i'm TIRED with such long hours. i thought i'd be all awake and shit when i get home because i always go to bed at 2 AM or so, but i get so sleepy, which means no MUT replying or even the CHAT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i miss you all already
icon_sad.gif

Jennifer, we'll all miss you. Like the other ladies mentioned, school & work come first, but please visit when you can.

~HUGS~

Aw man, please don’t go.. Sorry you wont be around as much anymore kid. I haven’t been around much lately because work has banned MuT & I really miss this place. Hope you’ll pop in whenever you get the chance to
biggrin.gif

Jen, I hope you'll pop in often. I love your posts and I will miss them
icon_sad.gif

Awww, we will all MISS YOU Jennifer and we will notice if you are gone. DON'T leave us
icon_cry.gif
Please....

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, girls
icon_sad.gif

karen, that was so cute LOL

liz, i was actually thinking of you when i said no more chat because it was mostly just the 2 of us LOL

hehe. as long as you pop in when you can, then it's a.o.k.
biggrin.gif

I'm late getting on the bandwagon here, so I don't know if you'll even see this Jennifer! But I will miss your posts and look forward to when you can spend more time here again. Take care!
wink.gif

Aw, Jennifer, I'm gonna miss you girl.
icon_cry.gif
I just love your posts. Post when you can and let us know what's going on.
icon_smile.gif

hi, girls!

i have an hour between classes now, so here i am
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you are all so sweet.

i'm gonna try to catch up on posts now! i miss you all
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back