If you could have any hair color you want today, what would it be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would love to have bright pink highlights. Not kidding, i love that look. I actually had that a few years ago, but the pink faded too fast. Those pink highlights only lasted me less than a week.

Whoa! Bright pink huh? Kink it up girl!
icon_eek.gif

For me, I would just love a full head of my old brown color back since mine is thinning on the top and it pretty much salt/pepper
icon_redface.gif
nowadays

I wish my hair was still the pretty very blonde that it always used to be.
frown.gif
Now I have to have it colored to make look somewhat similar but it will never look like it used to be. It somehow just went darker as I got into my 20's

My hair has been falling a lot this past year or two, and i dont know why. I mean i'm not doing anything diferent to my hair except color and highlight less. When i was in hs, i used to hightlight and color my hair like once every month or every other month, now i only do it like 3-4 times a year. Could it be because im getting older or because i'm more stressed out about school and stuff?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I wish my hair was still the pretty very blonde that it always used to be.
frown.gif
Now I have to have it colored to make look somewhat similar but it will never look like it used to be. It somehow just went darker as I got into my 20's

It could be hormonal. My hair changed a lot when I was pregnant and after pregnancy. When I was pregnant my hair grew like crazy and every since it still grows pretty fast. Also after pregnancy my hair went from a beautiful blonde to dishwater blonde just like that. I never really lost much hair during and after pregnancy but I know a lot of women do because of all the hormonal changes.

Latest posts

Back