If you had all the money in the world...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had all the money in the world I would get Fendi, Prada and Gucci to design me a personalized bag fit to my design specifications and needs.

Hermes Birkin in black alligator. No question. After that, I'd get the Hermes Birkin in camel osterich. After that, I'd get a red Kelly, a black Kelly, a camel Kelly and a white Kelly. And then I'd never purchase another handbag (other than evening clutches and gym/tote bags) for the rest of my life!!

If I had all the money in the world, I'd pay off my student loans and then maybe I'd have enough money for a plastic grocery bag.

Either a Juicy Couture (the big leather ones) or Chanel.

This girl I know had this big Chanel bag - kinda like a Puma style. Omg, I loved it. That whore didn't want to tell me how much it cost (prolly fake) or where she got it. Ugh. Said she didn't want no one else having it.

I dream of that (fake) bag. Haha.

Hermes Birkin. One in black and i=one in red!!!

Ooohhh, with all that money I wouldn't have to b on the waiting list:)

OMG that is too funny. I have a fake site if you want it so you can look and see if it is on there and then rub it in her face. :add_wegbrech:

Chanel and Louis Vuitton have my vote. I'm a handbag junkie. I love them.

i know who "this" girl is..hahahha im going to confront her for you.haah:icon_twis

jk! well not really.when i seen her ill put her on the hot spot

i LOVE this dior bag with all my heart...

i dragged my mom into the dior store just so that i could salivate all over it.

p11362461_ph_hero.jpg

i would also have no problem making sweet love to this versace clutch

p11366526_ph_hero.jpg

and on if i had to choose any bag to use a a diaper bag, i'd let my kid get all dirty up on a Hermes Birkin

Latest posts

Back