I'm back...I've been S-I-C-K!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!

Glad to be back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!
Glad to be back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad to have you back, was wondering what happened to you anyway ....Migraines are awful, luckily I never had one, but Janelle gets them now & then....Do you get them on & off, ???? Do you think since you said you were doing Nutri-System- maybe something in their food (like an additive) may have triggered it??
confused.gif

Glad you're feeling better Jessica! I'll send positive vibes that the migraines stay away.
wink.gif

Welcome back!

Migraines are terrible, i know!

But hope you are feeling much, much, much better now!!

Originally Posted by glamslam

I have been away and I've missed MuT so much!!! Well, I haven't been gone, just away from the 'puter, as I've been struggling with migraines. Even if the migraine is gone the next day, I still feel really weak and yucky all day. Today was the first time I felt halfway normal, I could eat and had some energy. Lucky thing, since my daughter's b-day party was today. I feel totally fine now, so I thought, ok I'll hop online and catch up on the haps at MuT, maybe do a few reviews. But now I discover my computer is going incredibly slow and it's the most frustrating thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to do a major clean up, defrag or whatever. So...I just wanted eveyone to know I am trying to get on and post!
Glad to be back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh shoot, hope you feel better dear!

Hi Glamslam, i know how awful migranes are and i sincelry hope you are starting to feel better. I was like that a few weeks ago, i hope you get your computer fixed, i am sure that will help with the headaches! Great to have you back with us. Take Care Sweetie.XxX

i'm so glad you're back and feeling better. fortunately, i've never had headaches/migraines.

glad you're feeling. i totally know how you feel about slow ass computers. i was trying to use my bro's but it was sooooooo slow!

Hi, Jessica! I'm sorry to hear you've been having migraines. I am glad you are better now and I hope you stay that way.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back