I'm BACK !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here too, in august everything is closed, so we go off too!!! lol

We have 5 weeks off minimum, and after between 1 and 3 more weeks. And if you don't want to take them, you can be fired, if your boss doesn't want to pay you for holidays you didn't take!

But we love too much days off to work too much, we don't want to be tired when time to be retired comes!

May be we have less money per hour than you have, here we have 7 euros per hour minimum, and in administrations 8 euros minimum (and veru often more money), and they work 30 hours per week!!!

For ingeneers it's around 200 euros per day, in middle of career.

lol
wink.gif

I have a new cactus! and I found the name of the red one : sedum guatemalsensis!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can't find the name of the new one... It's a sedum too, but I don't wich one. A succulent one, but it's not helping me more!
icon_rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

See, this is what I was talking about. US americans are screwed!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line

Here too, in august everything is closed, so we go off too!!! lolWe have 5 weeks off minimum, and after between 1 and 3 more weeks. And if you don't want to take them, you can be fired, if your boss doesn't want to pay you for holidays you didn't take!

But we love too much days off to work too much, we don't want to be tired when time to be retired comes!

May be we have less money per hour than you have, here we have 7 euros per hour minimum, and in administrations 8 euros minimum (and veru often more money), and they work 30 hours per week!!!

No, you guys still make more than us in Hawaii. I think minimum wage here is $6.75.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line Here too, in august everything is closed, so we go off too!!! lolWe have 5 weeks off minimum, and after between 1 and 3 more weeks. And if you don't want to take them, you can be fired, if your boss doesn't want to pay you for holidays you didn't take!

Originally Posted by wongy74 No, you guys still make more than us in Hawaii. I think minimum wage here is $6.75.
mad.gif
I don't think it's any more by me... At most it might be $7.... no more than that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome back Marie-Line, I wish I could stay away from computers during holidays
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line I'm back!
icon_twisted.gif
Sorry but I was on holidays, I though a lot of MuT, but holidays are without computers for me! lol

How are you all?!

I miss you soooooooooooooooo much!

tongue.gif

no it's around 7 (a little bit more) but it's for SMIG (the minimum wages). But may be you're right, because I didn't work for one year ago!
icon_wink.gif

Big kiss dear, hugs

Latest posts

Back