I'm back

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
I have been gone awhile and have sure missed MUT! We took our daughter to the Cleveland Clinic for her Chronic Pancreatitis. Anyhoo, glad to be back.

Oh, and I did get some m/u shopping in while in Cleveland!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

I have been gone awhile and have sure missed MUT! We took our daughter to the Cleveland Clinic for her Chronic Pancreatitis. Anyhoo, glad to be back.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH SHIT! Hope she is OK. Were they able to help you?

The Cleveland Clinic doctors just really confirmed what we had been hearing locally. Chronic Pancreatitis is a very yucky disease. Normally, it is someone that is 40-70 years old and an alcoholic. It will not get better. To be honest, it just totally sucks. Very painful.

I am enjoying catching up on all the posts that I have missed.
smile.gif

Welcome back Jen, hope your daughter will be ok. In chronic pancreatitis, the patients must be monitored closely for malabsorption, steatorrhea, and impaired glucose tolerance indication diabetes mellitus. I know cronic pancreatitis gives constant pain in the back, with some episodes of acute pancreatitis. It's not fair a little girl has to through this. I will keep her in my prayers. I hope she'll feel better soon. Take good care.

Originally Posted by Jen Thank you Charmaine, I will tell her!
icon_biggrin.gif

welcome back, jen!

i'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. is this the one who's my age? i hope she gets better.

Welcome back Jen!! I hope your daughter is doing better.

What'd you get in your mu haul?

Originally Posted by Jen I have been gone awhile and have sure missed MUT! We took our daughter to the Cleveland Clinic for her Chronic Pancreatitis. Anyhoo, glad to be back.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad you are back! Very sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope that she gets relief from the pain soon.

Thanks for your concern. Yes, Jennifer, it is Jade--my 18 year old daughter.

Tracey, let's see if I can remember the m/u...

~Nars Torrid blush

~Smashbox 3 e/s...one is a green like MAC shimmermoss, one is a black, one is actually a cream eye liner that is similar to the other green e/s

~Smashbox free little pouch of 2 glosses and one l/s---small sized

~Smashbox teal mascara

~MAC bullet type brush

~MAC white e/l pencil

~Victoria Secret Tangerine lipstick

I think that is all the m/u I got. Also, got my daughter some as well. AND, don't forget clothes and shoes!!! These are my first Smashbox items and I LOVE 'em!
biggrin.gif

Good for you!! Smashbox is totally wonderful, but seems to be highly underrated.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jen These are my first Smashbox items and I LOVE 'em!
biggrin.gif

Tracey what would you recommend from Smashbox? I need to place an order from Sephora and would love to try some of their items
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Good for you!! Smashbox is totally wonderful, but seems to be highly underrated.
icon_sad.gif

nice haul!

i was in love with smashbox's gloss, not the small, rectangular ones, but the squeeze ones with a brush on the end, but it smelled SO bad, i got sick when i put it on my lips. it was GROSS.

Latest posts

Back