I'm back!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was gone for the weekend visiting my family for Mother's day. She doesn't have a computer, so I haven't been online for 3 days!! that's the longest it's been for such a long time! lol

Yes, did you have a nice visit Liz?

I was gone over the weekend as well. I didn't take my laptop with me this time so I really missed MuT!
biggrin.gif

Oh happy to have you back! HUGS!

Originally Posted by Liz

I was gone for the weekend visiting my family for Mother's day. She doesn't have a computer, so I haven't been online for 3 days!! that's the longest it's been for such a long time! lol

it was fun. tough because of my parents seperating. but everything went ok. i had lots of posts to come back to! lol. the longest i haven't been on mut is for like 3 hours or so, so 3 days was horrid! lol!!!

Originally Posted by Liz I was gone for the weekend visiting my family for Mother's day. She doesn't have a computer, so I haven't been online for 3 days!! that's the longest it's been for such a long time! lol Welcome back Liz....3 days with no computer is like 3 weeks!!! Seems like you were having withdrawls !!! lol :icon_love

Latest posts

Back