I'm ill! My throat hurts.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It would come on right after I organise a night out for the weekend, wouldn't it?
eek.gif

Start taking strepsils immediately girlie. Have ye got them in the UK? And you know what the doctor prescribes for sore throats, don't you?? LOTS OF ICE-CREAM
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have some Lockets so I'm taking those and also echinacea tea with honey (supposed to boost the immune system!). I only had this at the beginning of January!

Stay away from those lockets & halls.. They're like sweets, well IMO anyway! They never work for me. Hope you feel better soon sweetie & that you'll be well enough to go out at the weekend. Stay in tonight & rest

ICE CREAM for sore throats?? wow which doctor prescribe it Laura>>??
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Start taking strepsils immediately girlie. Have ye got them in the UK? And you know what the doctor prescribes for sore throats, don't you?? LOTS OF ICE-CREAM
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Airborne! Take that...it works well.

Our little boy, Cameron is also sick with a terrible fever....oh it sucks.

Feel better Violet! pls.

((hugs))

Originally Posted by Violet

It would come on right after I organise a night out for the weekend, wouldn't it?
eek.gif

I swear mine did! When i was in hospital twice when i was younger with swollen glands & tonsilitis, the doctor told my mom to fill me up in ice-cream! suppose it justs numbs the area so its not as painful but i still find a reason to eat anytime i feel sick these days
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Violet It would come on right after I organise a night out for the weekend, wouldn't it?
eek.gif
Hope you will better soon....

I'd go for Cherry flavour Halls soothers (might as well enjoy what you have to take when you're ill) and vicks vapo-rub allover my throat. That usually helps clear stuff up.

Latest posts

Back