I'm officially banned...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...from buying any more fragrances! Seriously, it's like an addiction. I love trying out new smells and there are so many that I love that I just can't stop buying. Especially rollerballs, as you can see. I love them because they're easy to travel with and so much cheaper than full-size bottles.

Anybody else have this same problem? Haha. Also if you want to know what any of them are, just let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is why I love samples! I just moved all of mine into a BA box along with my BPAL imps. I use scents so sparingly, a sample can last me months and by the time its dead (and even a little while before), I can get a new sample of it or something new! And it all stays relatively contained. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE fragrances! But I can't afford them so I tend to stick to one really nice 1oz bottle and wait till i'm done with that (usually takes 2-3 months) to buy a different one.  Right now I have Gucci Flora EDT. I wish I could buy rollerballs because it's a really good deal, however my skin eats up perfumes so I have to spray on my clothes and in my hair.  So rollerballs and don't really work for me!

Quote: I LOVE fragrances! But I can't afford them so I tend to stick to one really nice 1oz bottle and wait till i'm done with that (usually takes 2-3 months) to buy a different one. 

You might already know this, but discount clothing stores like TJ Maxx and Ross often have high-end perfumes marked down considerably. I went in a TJ Maxx near me and almost bought a bottle of Chloe (can't remember what the size was) for $35; it runs at $60 for 1 ounce at Sephora. So maybe you can find ones you like for a much more affordable price there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back