im sick. :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im home sick from work again. blah. im experiencing......shall we say intense intestinal discomfort. yay me. im working on getting caught up on my threads, but im kind of woozy and things dont make a whole lot of sense, so dont mind me if i get weird.

Aw bless, you're so cute. Hope you feel better soon girlie.. Big hugs being sent your way now

lol at "shall we say" ...... no we aren't saying and either is your mouth!
wink.gif
(sorry)

pls feel better!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

im home sick from work again. blah. im experiencing......shall we say intense intestinal discomfort. yay me. im working on getting caught up on my threads, but im kind of woozy and things dont make a whole lot of sense, so dont mind me if i get weird.

ohhhhhhhhh dont make me laugh. ill have to run to the bathroom. TMI time! lol. thanks for the well wishes.

ohhhhhhhhh dont make me laugh. ill have to run to the bathroom. TMI time! lol. thanks for the well wishes.

hehe nice to see you still have your gothic sense of humor
wink.gif

hugs Jasmine

i said dont make me laugh! pffffffft! i have a friend over on mua that loves to tease me about being goth, or at least of being accused of being goth. she calls me a "damn goth."

yip, this is why ol' Tone goes on and on about the goth sh!te
smile.gif

i said dont make me laugh! pffffffft! i have a friend over on mua that loves to tease me about being goth, or at least of being accused of being goth. she calls me a "damn goth."

good lord, now i have a cold. i started sneezing and getting stuffy last night, but i thought my nose was just irritated. why cant i be sick on my days off? cause i cant take any more days off work.

sux! I hate being sick.....ME use Purell 100's of time /day!!!

good lord, now i have a cold. i started sneezing and getting stuffy last night, but i thought my nose was just irritated. why cant i be sick on my days off? cause i cant take any more days off work.

two days ago, i was just thinking about how amazing it was that i havent been sick with a cold since the end of september. im so paranoid of places like the movie theater, the library, etc. some jerky customer at work probably breathed on me.

PMSL at "some jerky customer at work probably breathed on me"!!! Hope you feel better soon Jasmine.. I'm sending you MASSIVE hugs now
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse two days ago, i was just thinking about how amazing it was that i havent been sick with a cold since the end of september. im so paranoid of places like the movie theater, the library, etc. some jerky customer at work probably breathed on me. There is a supplement out (well out here anyway, I'm sure they have it by you too) it's called "Airborne" - it's loaded with herbs & vitamins... and packed with vitamin C - It was developed by an elementary school teacher who hated catching colds from her kids in class. You take it at the first sign of symptoms, or before going into crowded areas (airplanes, movie theaters, etc) and 95% of the time, you won't get sick. It is an effervescent tablet - almost like an alka-seltzer. You just drop it in a glass of water, and drink when it's dissolved. I had the orange flavor... I think they have Lemon-Lime out too. They also have different formulas. You can get it at the drugstore. Usually it's either in the cold pill aisle, or the vitamin aisle. I took it when I started coming down with a cold... (or worse flu... it was a pretty bad beginning, so who knows what it would turn into) and the next day I felt 100% better, and never got sick. Works well! Check it out at their site... http://www.airbornehealth.com/

Photo5.jpg

thanks laura.
smile.gif

thank you janelle....one of my girlfriends tried that stuff out, and she never said how it worked for her. ill have to call her and ask. we just went to the drugstore and got kleenex, vaporub (god, i love having vaporub put on my chest. it makes me feel like a little kid), a humidifier filter, cough drops, and night time medicine.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thanks laura.
smile.gif

thank you janelle....one of my girlfriends tried that stuff out, and she never said how it worked for her. ill have to call her and ask. we just went to the drugstore and got kleenex, vaporub (god, i love having vaporub put on my chest. it makes me feel like a little kid), a humidifier filter, cough drops, and night time medicine.

Well!!! I guess you're fully equipped!!! LOL I liked the smell of the Vaporub - I just have those memories of being like 5 years old and having it on... and having my shirt STICK RIGHT TO MY CHEST!!!!
icon_redface.gif

I know the Airborne has lots of Vitamin C and Ecanacea (sp? -way off lol) so it's pretty much all the stuff known to fight off colds/flu... you just have to catch it before it's full blown - nothing can really help you then other than just letting it run it's course.
icon_neutral.gif

damn, id say my cold is full blown.
frown.gif
im just thankful that its a head cold and isnt going to turn into bronchitis. dont get me started on my bronchitis tales. i sound like a senior citizen recalling something from 50 years ago. it was so bad that i started chugging prescription codiene medicine from the bottle and passing out only to wake up, pee, and take more medicine. my coughing was so severe that i pooped my pants. lol. tony, if youre reading this, hows that for the TMI files? ha ha ha ha!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse damn, id say my cold is full blown.
frown.gif
im just thankful that its a head cold and isnt going to turn into bronchitis. dont get me started on my bronchitis tales. i sound like a senior citizen recalling something from 50 years ago. it was so bad that i started chugging prescription codiene medicine from the bottle and passing out only to wake up, pee, and take more medicine. my coughing was so severe that i pooped my pants. lol. tony, if youre reading this, hows that for the TMI files? ha ha ha ha! LMAO! That sucks! I had it really bad a few years ago... really bad coughing fits that actually made my throat tighten up so bad that I couldn't breathe! My face would be beet red, I'd have veins popping out every which way - and the embarassment of people asking if I was choking ... and offering the Heimlich manuver... "Hey buddy... yeah I'm choking - coughing choking... if I was choking on food - I wouldn't be able to cough, so let off with the bear hug, huh! " LLOL
icon_cool.gif

lol. well, at least they cared if you died. i dont know why people STILL think that they should try to heimlich if the choking person is still getting enough air to try to clear it out. while im on the topic, why oh why do people walk up the right side of the road, and ride their bikes up the left? do they have a death wish? they aint got no home train.

Reija SWEARS byt this stuff. She is always asking me "did you take airborne yet?" It really does work well. I can ward off the demons of sickness.

Can I move this to the general chit chat forum? We should really try to do this in that forum

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

There is a supplement out (well out here anyway, I'm sure they have it by you too) it's called "Airborne" - it's loaded with herbs & vitamins... and packed with vitamin C - It was developed by an elementary school teacher who hated catching colds from her kids in class. You take it at the first sign of symptoms, or before going into crowded areas (airplanes, movie theaters, etc) and 95% of the time, you won't get sick. It is an effervescent tablet - almost like an alka-seltzer. You just drop it in a glass of water, and drink when it's dissolved. I had the orange flavor... I think they have Lemon-Lime out too. They also have different formulas. You can get it at the drugstore. Usually it's either in the cold pill aisle, or the vitamin aisle. I took it when I started coming down with a cold... (or worse flu... it was a pretty bad beginning, so who knows what it would turn into) and the next day I felt 100% better, and never got sick. Works well! Check it out at their site... http://www.airbornehealth.com/

Photo5.jpg

Latest posts

Back