Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get confirmation but logged in to acct and it says:

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive our upcoming Mom VoxBox. Your box will be shipped soon. Once you receive it, please complete the following steps to maintain your Influenster membership.

So, I hope I'm in :] Would love to know what will be in it or when it will ship! Any spoilers yet?

I also didn't get an email but I have the confirmation on my Influenster account.  I'm excited!  This will be my first box from them!

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get confirmation but logged in to acct and it says:

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive our upcoming Mom VoxBox. Your box will be shipped soon. Once you receive it, please complete the following steps to maintain your Influenster membership.

So, I hope I'm in :] Would love to know what will be in it or when it will ship! Any spoilers yet?

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also didn't get an email but I have the confirmation on my Influenster account.  I'm excited!  This will be my first box from them!
Mine too.

I have a question, did any of you ladies get the beauty box? I wonder if it's possible to have two boxes that overlap each other, or if getting one automatically opted you out of the other.

DId anyone see that they're coming out with a 'Summer Beauty Voxbox'? (I read that on their fb) I'm getting a Mom voxbox but I wonder how they're going to distribute those...

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DId anyone see that they're coming out with a 'Summer Beauty Voxbox'? (I read that on their fb) I'm getting a Mom voxbox but I wonder how they're going to distribute those...
The summer boxes? I don't know but I hope that I am able to get one of those as well.

I'm getting the mom box too! Any idea what's going to be inside? I'm fairly new to Influenster...

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received anything about the Summer Beauty VoxBox?
No, but they said it was going to be the middle of June when they send out invites for it. I think I saw that on the facebook site.

I wonder what they're putting in the Mom Voxboxes though! Does anyone know if they've hinted anything? On their FB it says we'll be receiving them in the second week of this month, can't wait!

I'm getting one too! Super excited, I've been trying to investigate online about what might be in it, but no luck so far!

Got the email too! I'm so excited to see what we're getting! I can guess but I don't wanna ruin it for myself lol

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my email about an hour ago. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder what the oral care sample is? 
I am wondering about the beverage one, I really hope it isn't something high calorie with a ton of sugar. I am a diet beverage person!!!

Back