Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering about the beverage one, I really hope it isn't something high calorie with a ton of sugar. I am a diet beverage person!!!
              If it's something you don't like, give it to someone else in your household and have them rate it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If it's something you don't like, give it to someone else in your household and have them rate it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
My 6 year old would love it if she got to drink something with sugar. She doesn't get any that often. I actually used her for last month's Birchbox to review the Color Club polish because I get mine done at the salon, lol, she loves it!!!

I got the email for this one too.  Can't wait to see what's in it.  This is my first one so I am doubly excited!!!

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 6 year old would love it if she got to drink something with sugar. She doesn't get any that often. I actually used her for last month's Birchbox to review the Color Club polish because I get mine done at the salon, lol, she loves it!!!
          That's how I am with my 8 year old daughter! lol. My Grandparents fed me SO much sugar when I was little, I'm surprised I wasn't an obese child! I had soda at an early age. I've kind of brainwashed my baby to the point where when ever I offer her something, she asks, "Is it healthy?" SO CUTE! I do allow her sweets every so once in a while, though. A little sugar in moderation can't be TOO bad. Plus, I can't stop eating chocolate, myself. <3 

I promised her the drink, as well, if it's a good one. She actually made me pinky promise!! My baby's adorable. *hehe*

I would think the drink would be something like crystal light, they don't make too many sugary drinks in a powder form and I doubt they will send out a can or bottle of anything liquid. Does anyone know what the value of these boxes are? I was hoping to get a new Venus razor but not on the list 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 I am so happy to have been selected though, this is my first and cant wait to try the products! I have been stalking youtube for videos but looks like none are delivered yet.
icon_wink.gif

I just went to the Product review tab on my influenster and saw some new products up there, they have something to fit into each of the categories they say are coming in the momvox box so you can go there if you want to know. I wont post my pics here because I don's know how to hide things and I don't want to ruin it for others. I can say this though, you dont have to worry about getting fat from the beverage and my guess is you wont be giving it to your 5 year year old to test 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went to the Product review tab on my influenster and saw some new products up there, they have something to fit into each of the categories they say are coming in the momvox box so you can go there if you want to know. I wont post my pics here because I don's know how to hide things and I don't want to ruin it for others. I can say this though, you dont have to worry about getting fat from the beverage and my guess is you wont be giving it to your 5 year year old to test 
biggrin.gif
I've seen the review page. But everything listed is from past voxbox's.

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DId anyone see that they're coming out with a 'Summer Beauty Voxbox'? (I read that on their fb) I'm getting a Mom voxbox but I wonder how they're going to distribute those...
Someone on FB asked if they were getting the MomVoxBox, would they be considered for the Beauty box and this was Influenster's response:

we select members for each program based on the demographics our sponsors and trying to reach, and the badges members have unlocked. Our Mom VoxBox partners and Summer Beauty VoxBox partners are targeting different consumers, so the answer is we won't send these two boxes to the same person. Hope that helps!

They do not send tracking info. But after about 3 weeks and still no box they will track it for you.

As of yesterday, the boxes still hadn't shipped. They replied to someone to twitter, saying that they hadn't shipped yet, and they would announce when they were shipped.

Just saw that post on FB too. Hopefully it'll be here next week, but for the LoveVoxBox, I didn't get mine until the 2nd week after shipping.

I got my Palmolive Challenge Prize yesterday. A couple of bars of soap, hand soap, toothpaste and a pot holder.

Back