Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won the impress challenge and the ivory, I got impress weeks ago but I haven't got my ivory, anyone get their gift from ivory!
A little thread necromancy, but I got my ivory gift pack in yesterday.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It was wrapped up in the same box as the natural box, and even said natural box on the outside. 

I was very pleased with the Ivory soap. I had not bought Ivory in years but was surprised by how long it lasted and it did not become a lumpy mess in the soap dish. I would definitely buy again.

Congrats to everyone who won brand challenges!

Got my Ivory prize today and I love the full sized body wash! I''m not much on bar soaps but I have 10 of them to use now! (At first I was confused because it was taped up with the Naturals box tape and then I realized that the weight of it probably meant it was my 10 bars of soap lol)

Isn't October when we get pre-approved for a voxbox for winning the mom vox box challenges?

I got pre-approved for the Naturals box because of it. 
i won two brand chsllanges wonder why I didn't get that box, Do u know if all moms that won challanges got that one ?

Nope, not everyone got this box.  Which box you end up getting still goes along with your profile/badges, whatever they may be.  From what I understand, the moms that got this one had the green/natural/eco-friendly badge.

Is anyone else having problems with the influenster web site when i try to go to it, it says the web page doesn't exist?? Confused!

Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone else having problems with the influenster web site when i try to go to it, it says the web page doesn't exist?? Confused!
Same here... They may be updating the site already.

Back