Influenster: Spring Fling Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has everyone done the three tasks for the Rimmel badge?  Everyone who does gets:

• -2 Show Off Lip Lacquers
  • -1 Lash Accelerator Endless
  • -2 ScandalEyes Felt-Tip Liners
And then the top badge holder also gets a Swarovski-encrusted Scandaleyes mascara!  I'm just excited about the lip lacquers.

Has everyone done the three tasks for the Rimmel badge?  Everyone who does gets:

And then the top badge holder also gets a Swarovski-encrusted Scandaleyes mascara!  I'm just excited about the lip lacquers.
That's pretty much the only brand badge I'm doing! I've been using this mascara all week and I actually really like it.

That's pretty much the only brand badge I'm doing! I've been using this mascara all week and I actually really like it.
Ditto on doing only this brand badge. Usually I'm a good sheep and do the badges. This time they seem like there are 3-5 tasks per brand, which is a lot to do.

Does anyone know if not completing all the badges makes a difference in qualifying for future boxes?

Has anyone gotten the Rimmel badge prize from this? It was right before the switch over, not sure if it got lost. I was looking forward to it.

Has anyone gotten the Rimmel badge prize from this? It was right before the switch over, not sure if it got lost. I was looking forward to it.
You've probably discovered this by now, but I *finally* received email on this today.  They are getting ready to send the stuff out, apparently next week since the deadline to change your address is Sunday.

And double-posting almost a month and a half later to say that mine was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight!  Scandaleyes mascara, two black liquid liners I don't remember anything else about (Edgar is sitting on my lap, and the golden rule around here is that you do not force a kitty off your lap because it is not a frequent occurrence), and Apocalips in Big Bang and Nude Eclipse.  Unfortunately, neither of these colors are anything I'm willing to wear.  I'll wear red, but I have SO MANY already that I'm adding it -- and everything else since I don't wear liquid liner or mascara -- to the swap stash.  At least it wasn't a sub I actually paid for.

Latest posts

Back