Inner rims & Fluidline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time to get me some Fluidlines!

But just wanted to ask what brush you guys use when lining the inner rims of you eyes?

Ta very much!

Originally Posted by Bhav Time to get me some Fluidlines!But just wanted to ask what brush you guys use when lining the inner rims of you eyes?

Ta very much!

I use MAC´s small angled brow brush..but the bristles are a litle hard, so I have to be careful using it. but it does deposit lots of color.I think a small eyeliner brush would be best for this though

I started to use a flat tip brush, find it much easier than the tradional liner brushes. The girls on MuT recommended I try the MAC powerpoint eyeliner pencils ( a lot easier and less time consuming ~ which I did, and they're wonderful, they don't smear, and it stays on quite well without looking like a raccoon by the end of the day !

Hi Bhav! For gel liners in the inner rims, I usually use a small angled brush (like MAC 266). Any other small eyeliner brush would work -- make sure it's stiff (so you can control the color) but not scratchy!

I use a small angled eyeliner brush too - the same one I use to line my eyes, and then I just finish off with the inner rims.

I use a thin pointy eyeliner brush... seems easier than the angled one for me. But I've been liking the Powerpoints pencil lately too - I'm much better with that than the brush! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette I actually use a paint brush from the arts and crafts store! 2 bucks and it's just as good! =) It's a thick pointy brush I'm loving my $2 craft store brushes!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They look just like the more expensive ones, and seem to do the job - even come with cushy gel grips on the handles! Woo Hoo !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Bhav, i use either my Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush or my MAC #266. I prefer the BB brush though as it has a shorter handle so i find it easier to use
biggrin.gif

Thanx for the replies everyone.

I got Blacktrack and Frostlite from duty free this weekend, and will look into the Stila and Bobbi Brown brushes this week.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i use the MAC's 311 and 209 for my fluidlines. Welcome to MuT, Anya!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MuT, Anya!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you so much!!!

Originally Posted by charms23 Ooh I want to get blacktrack and macroviolet myself! those are the ones i have and i love them. blacktrack i use almost everyday and i have been ona purple kick lately so when i wear purple shadow i use the macroviolet. I have frostlite as well but don't use that one as much

Latest posts

Back