Introductions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to be among fellow makeup addicts!!

I'm from Indiana and work as an RN when I'm not shopping or beading jewelry. Love the site, it has everything a makeup addict could ever dream of!! Looking forward to meeting you!!

Kr8zynurse007

Originally Posted by kr8zynurse007

Hello everyone
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to be among fellow makeup addicts!! I'm from Indiana and work as an RN when I'm not shopping or beading jewelry. Love the site, it has everything a makeup addict could ever dream of!! Looking forward to meeting you!!

Kr8zynurse007

Welcome to MakeupTalk Kr8zy! Happy to have you online with all of us. You will see by the numbers of people who welcome you! Happy MUT'ing

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from california. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. You will really enjoy this website. Everyone here are very nice so for sure you're going to like it!

Welcoem to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland.. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Welcome Kr8zy! I'm Janelle from NY - Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll find tons of stuff here, and the people are wonderful!
claps.gif

Hey Kr8zy welcome to mut!!!!Glad to have you,im Gwendolyn from NY.If you have any questions or need any help ,please feel free to pm myself or any other of the great mods here
smile.gif
Looking foward to your posts
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome to MuT, I'm Jennifer from Northern California, and we're glad to have you here.
icon_biggrin.gif

hello and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. this is just the place for makeup addicts!

Originally Posted by kr8zynurse007 Hello everyone
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to be among fellow makeup addicts!! I'm from Indiana and work as an RN when I'm not shopping or beading jewelry. Love the site, it has everything a makeup addict could ever dream of!! Looking forward to meeting you!!

Kr8zynurse007

Thanks for all the intro's!! I know several gals at work who would flip over this website and I'll be sureto tell them about it!

And Naturally, sorry but I dont have any pics of my work but I love working with crystal and silver. I have a wedding party to do at the moment. I would bead all day if I could but that workin' for a livin' thing gets in the way. LOL!!! Do you have pics of your work? Would love to see them as well
smile.gif

Again, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi kr8zynurse007, Welcome to MakeupTalk
smile.gif
That's great you make jewerly! I used to make earings from beads and silver wire for a hobby years ago, i loved it! Its interesting you like working with crystal, do you belive they have special healing powers? I do. I love crystal.

Latest posts

Back