Ion Ceramic Iron from Sally's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am brand new here and was wondering what you all thought about the Ion Ceramic Iron from Sally's. I've heard wonderful things about the chi iron. But i wanna see how they compare they are both very pricey. I've attached a picture of the one i have. What do you think? Is mine o.k. or would the chi be better?

I don't have either iron but I just wanted to welcome you to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MuT! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't have these either, but as long as it has ceramic plates and you can adjust the heat levels, I think you'll be fine with the Ion. I like the Ion products from Sally's so I'm sure the iron is decent. The CHI is very expensive, and some people I know love it, and some say they get the same results as with a cheaper ceramic plated one. So it's pretty much trial n' error. I don't like my ends pin-straight, so I blowdry my hair w/ a ceramic brush - but if you like it, I'd say keep it!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back