Quantcast

Ipsy April 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Let's talk about Ipsy April glam bags. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Reaction score
April is my b'day month so I'm hoping Ipsy gets better for me. Also hope the bag is pretty and pastel. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thank you @Reija. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Ipsy April 2016 will be my first box as a first time subscriber so I hope to find it appealing.

Reaction score
I saw these on Facebook

image.pngimage.png

Maybe mascara and looks like a bag with a snap in her lap.

Reaction score
I like all of these! Tarte is probably my least favorite just because I'm drowning in red lipstick and I almost never wear it. 

Reaction score
I would be with happy any of the spoilers. Although I don't need any lip products. 

Reaction score
I've already tried the tinted primer from Birchbox. I like it but I wear mine on my lower lashes alone since it's thinner than mascara, I think it looks a bit more natural. 

I predict I'll get the primer in my bag this month, since I already have it.  Although I'd really like the buxom.  

Reaction score
A bag with a snap!? Im intrigued about that more than the other spoilers lol. I hope theres color variations I think thats sort of fun they had different ones last month. Anymore I think Im way more interested in what the bag is going to look like rather than the product spoilers lol. I love lip products! Probably my favorite lip product of all time I got from Ipsy a few months back (TheBalm Meet Matte in Commitment) I freaking loved that stuff so much I went and bought one right after the sample was gone

Reaction score
I'll be happy with any of these. All three are great brands. I already buy Tarte's lip surgence lippies :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Cute bag design! I like the bag shown in the Facebook spoilers that @@Bizgirlva showed with the clutch style and snap closure, I think that would be a cute bag!
Interested in either the Buxom lipstick or the Benefit lash primer, those Tarte lipsticks have always tried out my lips

Latest posts