Ipsy April 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better shot of the bag - 

12940948_936043379827691_608590238_n.jpg

Happy about a lot of these! I hope I don't get one of those Ofra shadows because I got two from Boxycharm for March and I still haven't used them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My billing info needs to be updated but I don't think I'm going to update it. I love at least three things in all the spoilers every month but I never get them so I'm going to wait and see this month. Three years of Ipsy bags are piling up and one of those years I had two subs so...yeah thats a ton of bags. But if there's a chance I might get something really awesome I'll sign back up but right now birchbox has those really cute Rifle Co boxes this month.. Maybe I'll come back to Ipsy for May.

My billing info needs to be updated but I don't think I'm going to update it. I love at least three things in all the spoilers every month but I never get them so I'm going to wait and see this month. Three years of Ipsy bags are piling up and one of those years I had two subs so...yeah thats a ton of bags. But if there's a chance I might get something really awesome I'll sign back up but right now birchbox has those really cute Rifle Co boxes this month.. Maybe I'll come back to Ipsy for May.
Yeah, I let them go last month after being with them for 7 months.  Ipsy was seeming like nothing that so very special lately.  I will miss the cute little bags every month, though.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Based on second spoilers, so far would love to try:

Benefit Lash Primer

(NOT the Buxom lip shade any more based on how it looked in that video)

Starlooks Cream Shadow

TFB Highlighter

Luxie Brush
L.A.B Brush

Excited about the Jelly Pong Pong trio and even the Nudestix.

ETA: I just realised that Peony Cosmetics and Jelly Pong Pong/Trifle Cosmetics are all related as that Neapolitan trio is identical in size and packaging to the Peony Cosmetics trio Ipsy gave out in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah! Even after the short time Ive been subscribed I feel like the bags are sorta stacking up. I love the bags though! Sometimes I wish they were just a TAD longer so I could store maybe my colored pencils or other small items in them. Im a hoarder of cute things so I dont think Ill be letting any of them go or giving any of them away though haha

What is the Ofra item? Is it a shadow? I'd love to get that because I finally broke down and got myself two zpalettes and filled one with coastal scents hot pots and I have the mini I need to fill up now. 

Concealer I think, its the only thing thats shown in a tube on the em cosmetics site. And the wording sort of matches up.

I had Ipsy for about a year, it was so disappointing. All I wanted were blushes, lip glosses and/or lipsticks, primers, bb creams. I never got any primers or bb creams, I only got lip liners, eye brow pencils and eye liners. I never got anything I really wanted, only had like two awesome bags. The bag value was always way higher for me than Birchbox, but I rarely kept the items. 

Right now I'd love to have the eyeshadow brush, the Buxom (or the Tarte), the Skin eye-enhancing liner, and the em concealer. I hope I don't get mascara because I already have a handful and supposedly mascaras expire quickly, so I don't need another. I also haven't gotten into contouring or highlighting, so I don't need any of those highlighters. 

Latest posts

Back