Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Just got the resub email spoiler. Looks like some nail polish, brush, eyelash curler and NYX eyeliners are among the lot.

Nevermind! Someone beat me to it with a better quality image. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I asked if anyone got that email and then I got it myself like 10 min later.  I wonder what brand the purple eyeliner is? It doesn't look like it's Nyx. Anyway I don't think I'll resub after seeing this.

Looks like Tini Beauty Eyeshadow & China Glaze polish. 

ETA: Just kidding about eye shadow.. unless it's a new product? 

Looks like Tini Beauty Eyeshadow & China Glaze polish. 

ETA: Just kidding about eye shadow.. unless it's a new product? 
There's a Rob Scheppy eyeshadow palette on the tini beauty website so I guess we get to sample a shade. Personally, I'm hoping for the brush in the spoiler, I've been able to avoid getting an eyelash curler in my bags so far so I'm hoping that I won't see any this month either :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I have gotten a tool both months so far.. so chances of another brush and/or the eyelash curlers is probably pretty high (3 months in a row of curlers huh..) anyone know what the Nyx eye pencils are like formula wise?

I actually would like an eyelash curler. The one I have is fairly old. Of course that means I won't get it. 

Well, I have gotten a tool both months so far.. so chances of another brush and/or the eyelash curlers is probably pretty high (3 months in a row of curlers huh..) anyone know what the Nyx eye pencils are like formula wise?
I have that exact NYX lighter silver eyeliner and thought it was a hard consistency and not a lot of color payoff, so I hope I don't get any of those.  If I do, I hope it isn't silver!

I'm pretty sure that eyelash curler is the same Emite one that Glossybox sent out a year or so ago. It's actually really nice quality (it should be with a retail value ~$31). However, I don't need a new one (haven't even switched the pads on my existing one yet). I'm hoping for the brush from this spoiler.

I'm pretty sure that eyelash curler is the same Emite one that Glossybox sent out a year or so ago. It's actually really nice quality (it should be with a retail value ~$31). However, I don't need a new one (haven't even switched the pads on my existing one yet). I'm hoping for the brush from this spoiler.
Of course they would send out a really nice eyelash curler...After they sent me that cheap swissco one this month.  You would think they would at least wait a little while before sending out another  much pricier one.  I would also like the brush.  So under IPSY rules, I will not get it!  Sorry, for the rant.  I feel better now.

Of course they would send out a really nice eyelash curler...After they sent me that cheap swissco one this month.  You would think they would at least wait a little while before sending out another  much pricier one.  I would also like the brush.  So under IPSY rules, I will not get it!  Sorry, for the rant.  I feel better now.
Mine literally lasted one day and then fell apart lol

@  I take it back (a little) on the NYX liner.  I went and got it out and tried it again and it was not as bad as I said.  It isn't the creamiest liner I've tried but not the hardest either.  The color was a little strange to me, It came in a kit, but now that I tried it again it was not that bad.  It was just a little outside my comfort zone.

Not excited about anything in that spoiler!
Me neither :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess the nail polish would be fine, except I have wayyyy too many to use and I rarely paint my nails in winter. I can always use some eyeliner... I once received a NYX eyeliner from Ipsy (I think?) and I really liked it. It'll get used...

Noooooooooo tools for me pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!  :wacko:

ooh send me the brush or the nail polish provided it's NOT glitter.

Everything else MEH!

ETA: the other liner (aside from the NYX one's) is Pencil me in Cosmetics Liner. 

I'd be happy with anything except the eyelash curler (got one from Glossybox forever ago and it's still in the plastic wrapping it came in) and I would prefer no eyeshadow. I really want the brush or the nail polish most though!

Back