Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded away my whole bag last month so I hope Ipsy is good to me this time. Brush, lash curler, or nail polish from this spoiler please!

I don't want, don't need and will not use an eyelash curler. Guess what I'm getting this month?

Does anyone recognize the brush? I'm not too enthused by anything, but I guess I'd prefer the brush or the curler if they're decent. A big yawn here.

@@Lola-v I actually got Zoya Eden (lovely pastel pink) in my SS box last month :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> awesome shade and formula.  May be some up for trade somewhere.
Thank you. What a lovely color! That's right up my alley.

Ipsy should offer this as a nail polish option this month.

Let's hope for better spoilers in the next few days!!! 

Where do they usually post them first, FB or Instagram? I never receive any emails from Ipsy, except my tracking number.

Let's hope for better spoilers in the next few days!!! 

Where do they usually post them first, FB or Instagram? I never receive any emails from Ipsy, except my tracking number.
They're usually on fb

I agree with everyone who's hoping for a blush. Something soft and peachy would be perfection. Maybe a pastel nail polish like a mint, peach, or lavender. 

I also wouldn't mind getting a cool toned contour powder (rather than a bronzer) like Nyx's taupe blush. I kind of hope heavy contour is on it's way out as a trend, but a shade like that would be a - useful and b - something we haven't gotten 9000 times already.

Also lotion, all the lotion. February is still very much winter here and my skin is dryyyyyyyyy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that there is finally a bigger brush!  I am not an eye shadow girl, but I am a huge blush girl--so powder or blush brushes would be great.  I could also always use another good eyelash curler--the Emite one from Glossybox was my absolute favorite!!!  If they were to sample that one, I would have to try to trade for as many as possible!

Posting here in case not everyone keeps tabs on the points thread:

New points items up from January's bag: the two brushes, Malin+Goetz balm, the moisturizer pouch thing, and the Hikari eyeliner. No 250-point items this time, though... all 500-1000.

I'm glad I already traded for the RT brush and the balm that I wanted... otherwise I'd be pretty disappointed at not being able to burn my last 250-ish points on one of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back