Quantcast

Ipsy-June 2015

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm good with either - hoping my cleared off quiz gives me something good :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

snl

Reaction score
I'm pretty tempted to resubscribe for the Too Faced Melted. But if it comes out in peony, which I think it will, I'm going to pass. :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think I can do a light pink like that.

Reaction score
Per subscription addiction. Everyone gets one of these.
Are you sure everyone get's one of these, because it didn't say that on the E-mail like it usually does. I was thinking they were just showing 2 of the products that will be sampled in the June bags. 

UPDATE: sorry apparently I hadn't waited long enough for the full e-mail to load! >.<  Thanks for the post! Hoping for the Too Faced Liquefied lipstick for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 

Reaction score
Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 
Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 

Reaction score
Would love that Smashbox primer!! <3 I would be happy with either.

Reaction score
Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 
Thank you! I'll try that. 

Moonblossom

Call me Moony :)
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for the Too Faced. I've got samples of the smashbox coming out of my ears, I swear. I have lip products selected and primers etc not selected, so here's hoping...

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.
I'm not a fan of the smashbox either. I went in yesterday and changed all my old settings. Pretty much left everything blank and selected lip gloss and lip stick, so fingers crossed!

Reaction score
While I actually like the Smashbox foundation primer I have plenty including a new, full size I got last week. I really want the Melted this time. It was a feature product last month, too. I'm hoping it will be like last year when they sent UD products (perversion and liner) 4 consecutive months. Eventually everyone got one or both products (with some getting dupes of course). So even if I don't get it this time there's always next month--maybe? Knowing my luck I'll get 3 primers in a row, lol. My friend got Melted in her May bag so if it's a profile thing I'm going to have to sweet talk her into a swap if she gets another one.

Reaction score
I'm hoping for the lipstick. Not really a fan of Smashbox products, so hopefully I won't get it.

Latest posts