Ipsy-June 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a few things I'd like- primer, shadow crayon, brow pencil and hair oil.

It looks waaaay better than my bag last June when I got that Real Tree perfume and awful BaB mascara.

Can't I have no actual money, just the credit card.
Darling, if you're in a position where you don't even have $10 to spare, I think random makeup bags are amongst the least important things you should be concerned about or working towards getting. I think the poster above who said guessed that your card won't go through because one month of validity isn't enough for a monthly-billed service because basically as soon as you sign up once you're already expired as far as Ipsy is concerned is correct.

The early reveal is up. And I got one of the WORST bags I've ever had in the last 2 years of getting Ipsy.

-NYC eyeliner (nope, don't use liquid eyeliner)

-Smashbox primer (GAH! I did not have primers checked and changed my profile to get the TooFaced, FAIL)

-BioRepublic sheet masks (ok)

-J Cat Liptitude hydrating lip stain (ugh, J Cat)

-tre'StiQue mini shadow crayon (blah)

I hate that every time ipsy has multiple nail polishes I NEVER GET ONE and I freakin love nail polish. 

The early reveal is up. And I got one of the WORST bags I've ever had in the last 2 years of getting Ipsy.

-NYC eyeliner (nope, don't use liquid eyeliner)

-Smashbox primer (GAH! I did not have primers checked and changed my profile to get the TooFaced, FAIL)

-BioRepublic sheet masks (ok)

-J Cat Liptitude hydrating lip stain (ugh, J Cat)

-tre'StiQue mini shadow crayon (blah)

I hate that every time ipsy has multiple nail polishes I NEVER GET ONE and I freakin love nail polish. 
I got the exact same bag, and I haven't had primers selected like... ever. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I've actually got decent hopes for the JCat lip thing though - I got the Wonder Lip Paint from them a while ago and it was actually really nice. I also like the gel liner I got from them.

The eye crayon also looks like it could be promising.

I'm just still quite disappointed about the primer.

Love my bag!! Thought most everything was great this month! I hope to receive a lighter shade of eye crayon.

image.jpg

Ipsy has been killing it for me this year!! I think I finally got my quiz set up to get things I actually want! This bag soooo makes up for my disappointing birchbox.

I'm getting

Smashbox Primer- love this!! I have the full size but Wanted a mini for travel.

It cosmetics brow power eyebrow pencil- love it cosmetics so I'm super excited to try.

Formula X nail polish- love this brand and the color is gorgeous!!

Trestique mini shadow crayon- never heard of this brand but I like cream shadow a lot.

Lavanila body butter- could always use a mini lotion to keep in my purse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too mad about my bag:

Screen shot 2015-06-03 at 11.41.11 AM.png

Not sure I'll dig the eyeliner or shadow crayon. I might swap those for some of the other products.

I'm getting:

Ofra turquoise eyeliner

Lavanilla body butter

Eye shadow crayon

Formula X nail polish

Smashbox primer

I'm excited about everything, I just hope that the eye shadow crayon is any color besides the mossy green shade (I have so many liners in this color from subscription boxes)

My bag is showing:

IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish

Smashbox Primer

Altcheck MD Eye Gel Pads

Tre'Stique Mini Eyeshadow Crayon

I've never heard of/tried any of those products (newbie here) except for the primer which I already have a sample of. I have actaully only used it once and keep forgetting I have it.

junebag.png

I'm happier about this bag than the last..depending on the color, I might use the lip crayon and shadow crayon. I will give the Dr. Brandt a try, and while I don't need another smashbox primer, I can squirrel it away for later, and I LOVE leave-in conditioners. I even like the bag this month.

I got a pretty crummy bag too. 

really upset about the pores no more. I literally have no pores on my face. 

I was ok with my first bag, but not so happy when despite having NOTHING in common between my two accounts I got 4 repeats.  And not a Melted in either of them. I have been with Ipsy for almost two years and I am very close to rage canceling both accounts. 

I was ok with my first bag, but not so happy when despite having NOTHING in common between my two accounts I got 4 repeats.  And not a Melted in either of them. I have been with Ipsy for almost two years and I am very close to rage canceling both accounts. 
I have just started using the coupon codes to buy a full size of the thing I really want and skipping the bag itself. Even if I got the melted it would be barbie pink. 

Ipsy has been killing it for me this year!! I think I finally got my quiz set up to get things I actually want! This bag soooo makes up for my disappointing birchbox.

I'm getting

Smashbox Primer- love this!! I have the full size but Wanted a mini for travel.

It cosmetics brow power eyebrow pencil- love it cosmetics so I'm super excited to try.

Formula X nail polish- love this brand and the color is gorgeous!!

Trestique mini shadow crayon- never heard of this brand but I like cream shadow a lot.

Lavanila body butter- could always use a mini lotion to keep in my purse.
I would've been thrilled to get this combo too!! How is your quiz set up?

I'm getting:

Smashbox primer- Yay!

Jcat lip stain- could be good if the color works for me. I was not a fan of the lip paint I got.

Eye crayon- Yay! I have the Bobbi Brown one in Bark and I love it. I hope I get the gold or pearl pink crayon.

Key West Aloe mango lotion- could be good, would've preferred the Lavanilla lotion

BioRepublic sheet mask trio- Yay!

I think this will be a good bag for me.

I was ok with my first bag, but not so happy when despite having NOTHING in common between my two accounts I got 4 repeats. And not a Melted in either of them. I have been with Ipsy for almost two years and I am very close to rage canceling both accounts.
I have my two accounts completely different as we and for the same exact bag on both not cool!

I sooo did not want the primer, but I see that it will be in my bag. *le sigh* I also don't want/need any more nail polish, but I'm getting that as well. As far as the rest of my bag, I'm excited to try the products.

My bag:

It cosmetics brow power eyebrow pencil

Formula X nail polish

Trestique mini shadow crayon

Lavanilla body butter

Smashbox primer

Latest posts

Back