Ipsy-June 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last summer when I moved I had mail from my old house forwarded to my new house through the post office. My Ipsy bag did not get forwarded (which was no surprise). I called Ipsy care and they sent me another bag to my current address. It didn't have the same products as my glam room, but I thought it was a nice courtesy.

I'm not too mad about my bag:

Screen shot 2015-06-03 at 11.41.11 AM.png

Not sure I'll dig the eyeliner or shadow crayon. I might swap those for some of the other products.
This is the exact bag I got, as well.  Although I was hoping for the Melted lipstick, I use Smashbox primer already,so having more is always good.  I am a little on the fence about a vanilla scented lotion, but otherwise, I will use all of the items in that bag.  I am an eyeliner junkie, so that is a win win for me.

I'm just like, super disappointed in not getting the Melted lipstick.  I usually don't get this bummed about my bags/boxes but man.  Melted Candy is so pretty and I HATE primer on my face.

Whoops!  I thought I unsubbed from this one, but didn't and am getting it anyway...  I got the primer (which is fine, I have lip colors running out of my ears) and the rest of my items are so-so!

My bag:

Smashbox primer - this is actually the primer I use, so fine with me to have more

Dr Brandt Skincare Pores No more vacuum cleaner - not really for my skin type, but hey I'll try it

Jcat Beauty Liptitude hydrating lip stain - I don't use lip stains, so will give this away

BioRepublic sheet masks - set of 3 - this I am excited about as I LOVE sheet masks

treStique mini shadow crayzon - hope i get a color I can use, happy to try it

Overall I'm happy and will try everything but the lip stain.

So if I subscribed today, I'll receive the June bag right? Because the email I got said I'll get my first bag next month...
They've already processed payments for this month, so if you subscribed today they won't charge you until July, and you'll get the July bag (assuming you're off the wait-list).

Great. The only reason I subscribed was because I wanted the June bag, and ipsycare took forever in replying to me and never called when they said they would, otherwise I would have subscribed earlier. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess I better just cancel.

EDIT: Yay, ipsycare to the rescue! I'll get the June bag. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the exact bag I got, as well.  Although I was hoping for the Melted lipstick, I use Smashbox primer already,so having more is always good.  I am a little on the fence about a vanilla scented lotion, but otherwise, I will use all of the items in that bag.  I am an eyeliner junkie, so that is a win win for me.
I kind figured the melted was a promo to lure in new subscribers and most of us wouldn't actually get it, I think they pulled this same stuff the last time they advertised melted. So I'm not crazy bummed I didn't get it.

I have one melted lippie and I rarely use it, I'm way more likely to use primer since I'm on my last bottle and I have no other backups so it's welcome in my bag.

I hope the vanilla lotion smells good too, they might sell this at Sephora maybe I can go sniff it ahead of time.

I want a June Ipsy bag.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   so sad

I used to be a member and cancelled.  Do you think it is possible to get a June bag somehow?

I want a June Ipsy bag. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so sad

I used to be a member and cancelled. Do you think it is possible to get a June bag somehow?
I don't think so. They have already billed people and shipping codes should be going out this week. Try contacting them and see what they say though. It never hurts to try.

June bags are popping up on IG! I haven't seen my combo yet, but I'm stalking to see my eye crayon and lip stain shades.

Well, I can now see the June items on the website! I still can't tell which ones I'm getting though. Will I be able to see that once I get a shipping notification?

Looks like I will be getting a pretty good bag.

IC brow

Smash box primer

Formula x coral polish

tre'StiQue Mini shadow crayon

3 bio republic sheet masks

Of course I would have liked the too faced over a primer but I'm happy. 3 sheet masks. ::excited::

Question for anyone who has any idea or is in Northern California. 

Is Ipsy shipping from California now? Mine usually leaves from Kentucky and hits Union City, CA a couple days later, but this month, it came straight from Union City? Do they have a new shipping facility out here now?

Oh my god. I received the keratherapy smoothing creme in my bag and was just going to throw it into that ol' "i have too many hair care products, so i'll use this another day" pile... I just used it this morning on a whim and my hair has never been so silky and smooth. I am IN LOVE!

Back