Ipsy-June 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Per subscription addiction. Everyone gets one of these.

ipsy 2015.png

I'm pretty tempted to resubscribe for the Too Faced Melted. But if it comes out in peony, which I think it will, I'm going to pass. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't think I can do a light pink like that.

Per subscription addiction. Everyone gets one of these.
Are you sure everyone get's one of these, because it didn't say that on the E-mail like it usually does. I was thinking they were just showing 2 of the products that will be sampled in the June bags. 

UPDATE: sorry apparently I hadn't waited long enough for the full e-mail to load! >.<  Thanks for the post! Hoping for the Too Faced Liquefied lipstick for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 

Hi everyone! 

This would be my fourth bag, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should do with my quiz so I don't get the primer. I have about 3 samples of it already and really don't want another. 
Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 

Most people say trim your answers so it seems like you only like one  type of item- in this case lip gloss.  It can work. This is how I got a demeter rollerball a few months ago. I told the quiz the only thing I like is perfume. 
Thank you! I'll try that. 

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.

Call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of the smashbox primer (or any with that texture). I don't have primer selected on my quiz, but I do have lipstick. I wonder if the too faced will be considered a lipstick or a lip gloss.
I'm not a fan of the smashbox either. I went in yesterday and changed all my old settings. Pretty much left everything blank and selected lip gloss and lip stick, so fingers crossed!

While I actually like the Smashbox foundation primer I have plenty including a new, full size I got last week. I really want the Melted this time. It was a feature product last month, too. I'm hoping it will be like last year when they sent UD products (perversion and liner) 4 consecutive months. Eventually everyone got one or both products (with some getting dupes of course). So even if I don't get it this time there's always next month--maybe? Knowing my luck I'll get 3 primers in a row, lol. My friend got Melted in her May bag so if it's a profile thing I'm going to have to sweet talk her into a swap if she gets another one.

I'm hoping for the lipstick. Not really a fan of Smashbox products, so hopefully I won't get it.

Latest posts

Back