Ipsy March 2015-spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to figure out which colours the Marsk shadows are. They don't seem to match up with anything listed on their site unless the lighting is way off and we're looking at Melancholy and Lucky Penny.

Also, is there no longer a way to search for product pages on the new website?
I was trying to find the product pages too.. Or at least a search bar

This spoiler makes me wish I was a subscriber. I'm on the wait list and because I don't want to share on Facebook, I might be on the wait list forever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've done it to skip the waitlist (and to access my galm room early) but made all Ipsy's post 'private' so I'm the only one who sees them. 

This spoiler makes me wish I was a subscriber. I'm on the wait list and because I don't want to share on Facebook, I might be on the wait list forever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't know if this will work for you, but I had the same issue. I finally asked to cancel me from the waitlist, emailed them and told them I didn't have to wait for any of the other subscriptions and had no intention of continuing to wait for them. Well the same day I got an email asking if I really wanted to cancel since I was going to be coming off the waitlist and receiving a glam bag for March. I think I'd only been on the waitlist for a couple of weeks at that point. Just thought I'd share. I had shared on FB, but marked it private...but I refused to invite 10 friends or whatever else they wanted me to do.

I just emailed CS to see if I could cancel March. I am underwhelmed by the spoilers. I told them I am having financial difficulties but left out the details.Yesterday my chi broke. I haven't stopped crying about this all day. I cannot justify spending ten dollars on stuff I don't even want. Hopefully since nothing shipped they can just put the money back on my card. :scared:

@ sorry to hear your chi broke  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I had a similar situation with mine a while back. No fun and I resorted to using my old cheap one. I recommend keeping an eye on Gilt and Hautelook for sales. I ended up getting a T3 on clearance there.

I just emailed CS to see if I could cancel March. I am underwhelmed by the spoilers. I told them I am having financial difficulties but left out the details.Yesterday my chi broke. I haven't stopped crying about this all day. I cannot justify spending ten dollars on stuff I don't even want. Hopefully since nothing shipped they can just put the money back on my card. :scared:
I'm so sorry.

When my Chi broke I couldn't afford a new one and went to Target and picked up a $30 Conair one.  It actually turned out to work better for me than my Chi because my Chi didn't have temperature control.  Maybe you can find an affordable alternative?

SPOILER #2

11008607_807270725986917_8671363082731377191_n.png

Is it just me or are there a ton of eyeshadow / eyepencil products this month? I'm thinking those of us who amended our quizzes to try to avoid the eyeshadows in the first spoiler will be getting eyeshadow regardless!

I've been trying to figure out what the little pot is. There's a logo on the lid that looks like two E's back, to back. Does anyone recognise it?

EE.png

Has the Chella been sent out in a bag before, or just as a bonus points item?

The crease/shadow 2 in 1 brush is a repeat, I have it from before and that boo boo cover up is another repeat
The Chella was sent out in the September 2013 bag. And thank you for asking, because when I went back to check I realised I'd never reviewed it XD

Latest posts

Back