Ipsy March 2015-spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find those are the colors that work best for my white, white, pink toned skin! I dislike all the dark blues and grays they send out though. Those definitely don't do anything for me at all.
I agree. The browns work best for me too. Blues don't work for me, pale and green eyed. But there's only so much brown/neutral colours one can collect lol

Woah! Has anyone seen the new Ipsy website?? It's pretty snazzy! Lol
I really like the new facelift that the Ipsy website received too. It is pretty snazzy and the reviews are easier to do as well. I received 15 pts for each review this time. I maybe wrong but I was thinking I only got 10 pts each last month.

I really like the new facelift that the Ipsy website received too. It is pretty snazzy and the reviews are easier to do as well. I received 15 pts for each review this time. I maybe wrong but I was thinking I only got 10 pts each last month.
I like that you can just see all the items in the bonus shop at once. It used to make you click through the items slowly. 

I went and edited my quiz to take eyeshadow off. I'm not sure how well those lipstick colours will work for me... but I know I definitely don't need another eyeshadow.
I have never had eye shadow checked and I've gotten it many, many times. Very disappointing when there are other choices each month!

i really hope ipsy steps it up this month, or i think im gonna cancel if i dont like it, no point is holding  spot for someone whos on the waiting list right? keep jumping on hoping someone has a good sneak peek lol 

I really hope that I get one of the lipsticks!  I will be okay with the brown shadow but not the gold.  I have already had a gold shadow every single month that I have been subscribed! (3x in a row) Ideally, they will send me that nude lipstick, but I would be happy to try any.

As for the ipsy site update, I love that they made optimizations allowing for better use with mobile because seriously doesn't everyone use their phones(?!), but I don't like that you can no longer discuss the products with other members on the site -I enjoy instagram but it's not the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently in "no buy" mode except for my 2 subs, ipsy and birchbox.  Lip products are my favorite and so I really, really want to get one of the lipsticks!  I have more than enough eyeshadow (and lipstick but idk). I am still considering cancelling ipsy but no buy has made me weak.  Suddenly, everything looks exciting and sparkly... 

I have never had eye shadow checked and I've gotten it many, many times. Very disappointing when there are other choices each month!
Do you have a lot of stuff checked off on the quiz? They say less is more. I went back and redid my quiz and only checked a couple of things, my bags have been a lot better since then.

I have trouble with my quiz,,,my tablet is bad, Im not sure if its the shaded answers are the ones I picked or didnt pick

I have trouble with my quiz,,,my tablet is bad, Im not sure if its the shaded answers are the ones I picked or didnt pick
I was having the same problem so I emailed Ipsy. Lol here is their response: 

Hi Christine,

Thanks for writing to ipsyCare! If select an item, it will become the solid, original color of the picture and turn pink behind the text. The dimmed items are what you do not have selected. Make sure you go all the way to the end where your username and date of birth appears and click "Update Profile" to save!

Have a wonderful day!

Hope it helps! =]

Kinda pretty bag.

Not sure how I feel about the contents lol.

Hair oil. Concealer. Concealer brush. Mary Kay lip stick. Teal eyeliner. I like the pink polish but I have tons.

They flashed a shot of the Chella ivory lace pencil. I wonder if they are sending that out in the bags. I got it as a points perk and it's awesome!

They are sending it out!!! I hope you ladies get it:)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh hope i get the chella pencil or nail polish! i do NOT want that teal eyeliner or hair oil. PLEASE, ipsy - this is our last bag. make it a good one!!!!

I really like the bag.  The teal eyeliner would be fine, the nail polish would be nice, it looked like a lipstick was in there, but that could have been the NYX one.  I really do not want a hair oil.  I have a full size Beauty Protector hair oil and about 8 other sample size ones so I am pretty well set for hair oils.  I have a Chella Ivory lace pencil but I have no idea what to do with it so it sits in my cup of eyeliners and mocks me.

Latest posts

Back