Ipsy March 2015-spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I spotted the bag half way through the video. It's blue and doesn't look floral at all. I was hoping for cute tiny flowers like Victorian wall paper. I am extremely tempted to crack jokes about the video, but pretty sure I will get some bad Ipsy karma if I do. 

The Chella pencil is amazing, I hope everyone who hasn't already received one gets it! Hell, I wouldn't even mind getting a second one, my first one is down to a stub XD

@@Jen51 - You can use the Chella pencil for all sorts of things. I use it under my brows for a bit of a lift, a streak along each cheekbone and down my nose for a subtle non-shimmery highlight. You can use it as an eyeshadow base too.

Here is a photo of the Floral Fantasy glam bag (I read that someone had only caught a glance of it in the video!) 

I think the bag is pretty, ish. ;)  I like that it has a blue ipsy zipper pull.  The design looks kind of 80's to me.  I do like that it's different.  Curious to see how it will look in person!

Of the makeup spoilers shown so far I most want the pink lipstick or the pink polish.  I hope that I get everything Christen Dominique had, I loved her pink floral look.  She's my favorite stylist and often has a romantic look which is my favorite. (I selected bridal for my signature look on the quiz, lmfao.) I would be happy with many of the offerings though.  I also like the highlighter, the liner, the brush, and concealer (if it's light).  The only thing that I saw and said "please no" was the hair product. 0:)

march15glambag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish I had any hope that the concealer would be my shade. They're always way too dark for me.

Please no hair oil.  I have two cool way products which I haven't been able to trade away. lol I don't need a third! 

Do you have a lot of stuff checked off on the quiz? They say less is more. I went back and redid my quiz and only checked a couple of things, my bags have been a lot better since then.
I don't think I have a lot of things.  I am checked off as 'professional' style now but I just changed from 'simple'.  The thing that I have no clue about is the designers.  I have checked Michelle because that looked the most minimal.  I read somewhere that you could look up the different designers on youtube but I couldn't find them.  If anyone knows the how they impact the box (individually or in general), I would appreciate the knowledge.  For make up I have checked off:  primer/bb cream, lipstick, lip gloss and brushes.  For skin care I have checked off:  cleanser, moisturizer, treatment, masks, body lotion, bath/shower gels.  (Hmm... maybe that is a lot/too much?)  For describe hair, I have only checked needs volume.  

What do you think?  Do I have too much checked?  Suggestions appreciated.

Did they take away the forum on the new site?  I haven't been a member long but I remember clicking on a product in my bag, seeing other comments and trading the product I didn't like.

Gone?  No?  Where is it, then?

Thanks!

This spoiler makes me wish I was a subscriber. I'm on the wait list and because I don't want to share on Facebook, I might be on the wait list forever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

This spoiler makes me wish I was a subscriber. I'm on the wait list and because I don't want to share on Facebook, I might be on the wait list forever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can always create a dummy fb account. That's what I did. Technically you would be violating FB's terms of service but they are such a shady company, I don't feel bad. 

I have so many single eyeshadows that get no love - I kind of hope I don't get any.

I am so thankful I already got a Laneige BB Cushion sample in a previous bag. It's good stuff, and the listed sample size sounds generous, but it's because they give you 3 shades one of which might work for you if you're lucky.

I would be happy forever if ipsy made a mistake and sent me a Chella highlight pencil again. I use it under my brows, as a base for inner corner highlight, in my lower waterline, down the bridge of my nose, on my cupid's bow... I love that pencil so much.

When I logged on to Ipsy this morning to do my reviews my screen asked if I wanted early access (or something to that effect) in order to see my March bag (by sharing on FB of course).  I did so, and then it said "Early Access Coming Soon." 

So, I'm not sure what I really shared on FB. 

Re this month's sneak peeks...it would seem that the concealer and the concealer brush should be together in the bags.  But, that might make too much sense.

I want that periwinkle polish soooo bad! Nail polish is one of the few items I have checked off on my quiz. Please send it my way Ipsy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want that periwinkle polish soooo bad! Nail polish is one of the few items I have checked off on my quiz. Please send it my way Ipsy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't have polish selected in my quiz, but I'm kinda hoping for either polish too. In January my bag got lost in transit so the replacement they sent didn't have my glamroom items, it had the blue probelle which I ended up loving and I think would pair nice with the blue, and my mother in law just got me a nice pink polish that would look good with the pink.

Someone asked if the community forum is really gone on the ipsy site, sadly it is! They say to use Instagram but that's not the same. (Though I do enjoy Instagram, I just liked both.)

I have already had a Coolway item, it wasn't fab.

Of this first sneak peek I want a polish, the vintage highlighter, or the pixi. My top two wishes are the pink polish and the vintage from this round. I do not want the cushion bb! I don't like the look of the marsk either, the colors look harsh for me.

I am trying to figure out which colours the Marsk shadows are. They don't seem to match up with anything listed on their site unless the lighting is way off and we're looking at Melancholy and Lucky Penny.

Also, is there no longer a way to search for product pages on the new website?

Latest posts

Back