Ipsy May 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope I get the GlamGlow sample. I have been super in to skin care recently and have been debating on trying that brand.

Sneak peek on snap chat

image.png

Also this was in some emails

image.png

Three bag colors? Pink, blue and purple??

There also seems to be two different Glamglow products (black and white/grey tube).

List of products featured on their recent Snapchat:

BelláPierre Cosmetics Nude Gel Lip Liner Pencil, Biossance The Revitalizer, Universal Moisturizing Concentrate, Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover, Épicé International Hydrating Mask, Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Fragrance, GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment, Mellow Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude, Vera Mona Eye Smudger Brush, The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm

From the initial spoiler, I'd be good with the mascara or Glamglow. From the list posted above, I don't mind the lipliner (I don't have one so a gel nude one would be useful), the smudger brush or the Épicé International Hydrating Mask. The rest seem far too skin-careish for me and I don't like more than 1 skin care item in my bag.

Second (or is it third? ) round of spoilers -

Last edited by a moderator:
Like most of the spoilers.  Hoping for a nail polish or lipstick, but it will probably be more eyeshadow and liners I don't use.  Looks like there is 4 different colored bags: blue, yellow, pink and purple.  I like the bags with the snaps, fun!

Like most of the spoilers.  Hoping for a nail polish or lipstick, but it will probably be more eyeshadow and liners I don't use.  Looks like there is 4 different colored bags: blue, yellow, pink and purple.  I like the bags with the snaps, fun!
I think the yellow in the beginning of the video is from the colors being inverted. 

I would be okay with any of them except the Smashbox. I haven't had good luck with them. Their primer makes me break out really bad!

Back