Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might give in and sub again! The deluxe sample of the're real mascara is $10 alone! Novembers bag should be good. 

in other news, i'm really excited that they're doing the "two full size products" thing again. i'm interested to see what other brands they're teaming up with this month.

I am such a mascara fiend, I almost subbed for Ipsy after receiving this email (I made an account last month after Birchbox fiasco, but I never subbed)......then I remembered I just bought the 12 deluxe samples of mascara from Hautelook.

I need haaaaaaalp.

Something Ipsy CS posted on Facebook regarding the sample mentioned in the email:

We are very excited to be partnering with Benefit for the November Glam Bag. This will be an "or" item where you will get either a sample from Benefit or from another amazing brand that our stylists have selected. Benefit will go to both new and current subscribers. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks next week!
So, it's a possible item for everyone!

Awwh. Someone beat me to the punch! Haha ya'll are super quick! I am hoping that the "or" product is something just as amazing as the benefit mascara. Here is to hoping for awesome products for wedding month! 

I got the email too and signed up!  I was sort of already planning to get a sub for my daughter for her birthday next month...so I will keep this month's bag and give her the rest starting next month.  So it's a win-win!  Lol. 
wink.gif
  I think she will be super excited to have a beauty sub of her own (she's turning 12) and she loves getting mail (I put the sub in her name).  Can't wait to see all the fun stuff!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Something Ipsy CS posted on Facebook regarding the sample mentioned in the email:

We are very excited to be partnering with Benefit for the November Glam Bag. This will be an "or" item where you will get either a sample from Benefit or from another amazing brand that our stylists have selected. Benefit will go to both new and current subscribers. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks next week!
So, it's a possible item for everyone!
Thanks for clearing that up!

Hmmm... I have been wanting to try that mascara. But I definitely do not need another mascara right now. I have 8 in my stash right now that haven't even been touched... must stop hoarding.

They posted this on their facebook

Don't worry! If you are a current Glam Bag subscriber, you are still subscribed. We had a technical glitch and you received the email to sign up in time for November's Bag on accident. If you have any questions about your subscription email us at http://help.ipsy.com/ and we'll be happy to check for you. Also, Benefit is an "or" product this month and both new and existing subscribers will be eligible to receive it based on our YouMatch program.

I have that same problem!!!

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm... I have been wanting to try that mascara. But I definitely do not need another mascara right now. I have 8 in my stash right now that haven't even been touched... must stop hoarding.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I hoard makeup and skin products, but try not to buy as many mascaras. They tend to go bad/dry up faster. Good luck getting through those!

Originally Posted by missyjluver /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EEEEK hopefully this other brand they speak of is Urban Decay!
I thnk it's public knowledge that UD will be making a return but when when I'm not 100% sure.

New Email:

Dear ipster,

Oops! You just received an email from us encouraging you to sign up in time to receive our November Glam Bag. We made a mistake - you are an active Glam Bag subscriber and there is no need to re-subscribe or do anything else at this time. If you have any questions about your subscription, please don't hesitate to contact the team at ipsyCare by visiting our ipsyCare Help Portal and we'll be happy to double check the status of your account for you. So sorry for any inconvenience.

xoxo,
ipsy

p.s. Benefit They're Real beyond mascara is an "or" product this month and both new and existing subscribers will be eligible to receive it based on our YouMatch program.

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I hoard makeup and skin products, but try not to buy as many mascaras. They tend to go bad/dry up faster. Good luck getting through those!
I don't even remember the last time I actually bought a mascara in a store. These are just from sub boxes, GWPs, trades. Some are headed into Christmas gift bags so they won't go to waste! Actually looking through my stash, I should put myself on a no buy for while...after the holidays of course
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back