Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am such a mascara fiend, I almost subbed for Ipsy after receiving this email (I made an account last month after Birchbox fiasco, but I never subbed)......then I remembered I just bought the 12 deluxe samples of mascara from Hautelook.

I need haaaaaaalp.
I'll give my mascara to you if I get one :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already have the full size, and love it. So I def won't be dissapointed, could always use an extra travel sized one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope I get that mascara! I have been wanting to try it for months
Same here! It'd be perfect if I got it in the November bag!

I hope I get the surprise brand since I already got like 4 of these when Little Black Bag had Benefit cosmetics samples. I hope there is Urban Decay, but I hope it isn't an either or item when it comes to that because I will have bad luck and get something else lol!

Michelle posted this a short time on her Facebook wall through Instagram.

Is that the....

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer sample?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that the....

I think it is! I already have 2 from BB since they accidently sent me an extra,but I love it and I wouldn't mind getting another one to give to someone

Guh I'm so excited. I dropped one of my two ipsy subscriptions though because I just bought a $1000 camera ($400 rebate back but ): still a lot of money) and I'm going to have a hard time justifying getting two bags when there's little difference between the two other than customization.

I love what they're doing though and I hope they can keep up the momentum. Everything in this month's bag looks awesome. If it is the Mary Lou Mani-zer I'll be super excited because I was an unforutnate recipient of the BB Oct Box 3 so I missed out. ):

Is that the....

I just saw your FB post and was too excited to see your post here!

Is that the....

She said it was close but not that... I really hope it is something from

theBalm!
I'm already so excited for next month!

Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am such a mascara fiend, I almost subbed for Ipsy after receiving this email (I made an account last month after Birchbox fiasco, but I never subbed)......then I remembered I just bought the 12 deluxe samples of mascara from Hautelook.

I need haaaaaaalp.
Ha!  I'm so glad that collection sold out quickly on Hautelook.  I need another mascara like I need a good poke in the eye, but I would have had a hard time saying no to that set.  That said, it was a great deal! 

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She said is was close but not that... I really hope it is something from

theBalm!
I'm already so excited for next month!
But it's not...  I thought it was that too...

It's not the TheBalm higlighter.

Michelle Phan said "it's something better" I'm glad it's not. I have the full size. I love it but i'd like to try something new. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And...I'm hoping I do get a Benefit They're Real! mascara - it's one of my favs.

If it is from
the balm, it might be the Betty- Lou Manizer

!

If it's not...

Mary-Lou Manizer
could it then be...

Betty-Lou Manizer?
So clever! It's really something better!

Latest posts

Back