Ipsy/MyGlam: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Something to keep in mind about the Better Business Bureau:  The BBB is not a governmental organization.  Membership is voluntary, and they charge dues to businesses that do join.  They're also kind of like Yelp in that they have been known to give crappy ratings to good companies that don't join and good ratings to crappy companies that *do* join, *and* they have also been known to flip grades pretty much instantly when the only real thing that changed was whether the company in question joined or quit the organization.  And then there's the part where at least one branch refused to pursue investigations into complaints unless the complainants paid an arbitration fee.  Shady, shady stuff.  I quite honestly wouldn't expect much to come out of a complaint to them.
Wow. Didn't know any of that. =/

Okay so I emailed them again and this was their response 

Quote: Hi ShelbyThank you for contacting ipsy. I checked our shipping records and show that your package was shipped to a different address and was marked undeliverable. It looks like you updated your shipping address, but after the 1st of the month, on November 6th. At that point, your order was already with the warehouse being processed. We ask that customers change their address by the 1st of the month in order to receive their Glam Bag in their new location. Unfortunately, we cannot get your Glam Bag back at this point, so we can't forward it to your new address. Often the post office will hold your package for 30 days. Have you checked with your local post office to see if they are holding your bag for you? Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support of ipsy!

This was the 2nd time I contacted them and it was the EXACT same reply!! So I replied back that nobody has helped me, the post office has no idea where it is or what happened to it, and I am not happy at all!!

And to my surprise, 

Quote: We will send a replacement out to you right away. We batch all of our accommodation orders before sending them to our warehouse, so it could take 1 to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once your package ships. We appreciate your understanding, and thank you for your continued support of ipsy!

So....are they going to send me a November bag or a newer one? Either way, I don't care. As long as my $10 wasn't just thrown away, I'm good. I'm happy this can finally be resolved too.

Just received my replacement bag - it was November's bag! I was very impressed! Only thing is the Moxie lipgloss was replaced with something else - some anti aging treatment! Oh well - can't complain. Just happy to get my products.

Latest posts

Back