Ipsy October 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
October glam bag spoilers!

12036730_10208329854950829_9018160037490179116_n.jpg

I'd kill for the liquid lipstick, but know I stand no chance in hell of getting it. I swear Ipsy just ignores my profile and feedback. 

I already have the Mary-Lou so I'm just destined to get it again...even though they do like to send me lip products over face products so maybe there's hope for the liquid lipstick!

I have and love Mary Lou and don't need more of it.  That probably means I will get it.  I love theBalm Matte eye products, I hope I get the lipstick.

I'm so excited for a product from theBalm! I loved the nude dude eyeshadow Ipsy sent out last time. I ended up buying the palette even though I'm not a big eyeshadow person. Spoilers for my birthday month are off to a good start :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never tried a product from The Balm, so they're both interesting to me.

I would pick the lippie if asked, but just because I'm highlighter dumb. I always just look greasy, it's not a good look for me. 

Eh..I've gotten worse from them.  I think my favorites are the designer one with the flowers and the silver glitter one.  The perpetual teenybopper in me loves anything sparkly.

I LOVE these spoilers but at the same time makes me so sad, I'd kill for the Laura Geller but know I'll never get it in my lifetime. I swear Ipsy just blindfolds themselves and tosses things in a bag for me. Usually get stuck with things I don't like at all. 

Is that purple lip gloss?! I wants it. Really I'd be happy with any of these though. Is the Laura Geller eye shadow or blush? Color wise I would think it's blush but it looks tiny.  I think my top picks are the purple lip gloss or either of the polishes. I liked the last Aurora Polish I received and I love that dark blue color.

That doesn't look real to me at all. Lol. Terrible picture. The print is written in paint with a mouse. The mica shadow is all scratched up. Everything about that picture is unprofessional. Is it just me?

That doesn't look real to me at all. Lol. Terrible picture. The print is written in paint with a mouse. The mica shadow is all scratched up. Everything about that picture is unprofessional. Is it just me?
Nope I thought the same about the mica. I'm kind of wondering if the next one is going to be really clean and fancy to go with the alter ego theme, or maybe they just ran out of time. I don't know but you're not alone in thinking that!

Latest posts

Back