Ipsy September 2016 Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to my subscription addiction everyone will get one of these. They are:

-Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

-Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

-Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Liner

-IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

I'm personally hoping for anything but the Eyeko Liner!

I'm good with any of those but the Tarte. I've tried that mascara before and hated it. The annoying thing is when I get Tarte products I rate them well because I generally like them but not this one. I hope that doesn't make me a shoe in but I feel like it does. 

I'm kinda hoping for the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I have very thin and small lips overall. Which is probably good because I have a small face. But, I do like using lip plumpers just to give a temporary fullness to my lips from time to time.

Did anyone happen to grab a screenshot of all the products?  By the time I got to the link it wasn't working anymore :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The September bag is cute though!

My Subscription Addiction has the full spoilers. There's nothing I absolutely have to have or don't want. 

Here are some pics from IPSY and from IG

ipsy glam bag sneak peek september 2016.jpg

ipsy september 2016 spoilers.jpg

IPSY glam bag september 2016 spoilers.jpg

IPSY glam bag september 2016 spoiler.jpg

I cancelled my ipsy for this month, and looking at the spoilers has validated that decision. There's nothing that particularly stands out to me. I hope everyone gets at least a few of the items they really want!!

I got my new chip card in the mail the other day and I had a notice from ipsy that I needed to update my card info. I thought it was a good time to just end my subscription.

Today I checked out the product list and there are so many interesting products- dry conditioner, vanilla almond crumbles exfoliator, a Christie Brinkley product...Ipsy you have sucked me in again lol!

Hopefully my bag is awesome *fingers crossed

I just wanted to throw out there for the others that get antsy like myself, the ipsy website says "check back on 9/6 to see what's inside your glam bag" so I'm guessing that's the universal reveal date now? I'll obviously keep checking because I can't help myself and want to see if they're lying to make me wait, but we'll see. Will keep everyone posted. 

Glam Bags are live! I kept my main account and gave the extra account to my Mom. Sadly I like her bag better. I'm surprised she didn't get more anti-aging creams since I changed her age and had her re-take the quiz before the beginning of the month. Though I guess my reviews from previous months still influence it and our coloring is very similar. 

My Bag

Amie New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish- I'm not much for scrubs but this one sounds nice. It's made for sensitive acne prone skin. It also has rice in it which my skin really loves! It is scented but at least it smells like oranges which is a fragrance I actually like! 

Make Beauty Skin Illuminator in Llos- Birchbox sent me the Face Gloss from this brand before and I was not impressed. Even though I do like highlighters I don't have high hopes for this. 

e.l.f. Cosmetics Clay Eyeshadow Palette in Smoked to Perfection- I get that I have green eyes and these are great colors for me but I just can't get psyched about e.l.f. products. I have several high end palettes with the same type of shades in them. I just can't see myself reaching for this over them. 

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme- I was alright with any of the guaranteed spoilers except the Tarte mascara. I wouldn't have minded trying the It Cosmetics mascara though. My lips are already full so I don't notice much with these products but I'm willing to try it. 

Naked Cosmetics Naked Advanced Aloe Cream- Well my skin will be getting chapped soon due to cold weather so at least I know I'll use it. 

Moms Bag

Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask- She loves hair products and has very dry hair so she'll be happy to get this!

Waxing Kara Sweet Lips Honey lip Balm in Clear- Another great pick for her! She loves honey and is a lip balm junkie. 

BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow- I actually really wanted this for my bag because the color looks perfect. My Mom loves blush but I'm not sure how she'll do with the fact it's loose. If she doesn't like it for some reason I'll trade her for it. 

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Nail Polish- Regardless of which color this is she's not going to like it. She does her nails weekly but goes for nude or earthy colors. 

Tarte Cosmetics Lash Paint Mascara- She always wants mascara. I personally hated this one when I tried it but she may like it. 

Overall My bag is meh I'm not super excited about anything but if a product works well for me I'll be happy. My Mom's bag should be at least a 4/5. I think the only thing she will definitely give an instant thumbs down to is the polish because of the color. I missed out on quite a few products this month I would have liked. The Dr.G BB Cream, Trust Fund Polish, and of course the BellaPierre Blush. Also I'm sorry my posts are always so long. 

I'm excited about all that I am getting, except the moisturizing mask. lol. But after looking at the other options, I didn't see anything I was really crazy about. The bag is super cute too! 

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.09.02 AM.png

They stayed true to the 6th! 

So I'm getting two of the things in my "wishlist" for the month!

Pixi Lipstick - Yessss!

Dr. G Daily Safe BB in Fair - Wish there were color swatches. I prefer medium to full coverage foundations, so we'll see. 

It Cosmetics mascara - Yessss. 

Be A Bombshell polish - Scared of this one. I'm hoping for Va Voom. But I'm not a fan of this brand.. 

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day - I like trying new stuff for my hair. 

Overall, 3/5 with a possible 5/5. We'll see!

There are a ton of products I want to try this month as usual my bag is just OK

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 12.09.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 12.09.34 PM.png

The tooFaced lip injection is just gloss to me, I don't care for plumping lip items. meh

Onomie serum is meh. I'll use it but I'm not excited about it.

I like blush but the Bella Pierre brand is like BaB over done to death in Ipsy (and other) subs. I think I'll like the shade though.

Nuxe is fine, I like moisture masks but I got a sheet mask last month.

I like living proof but I'm not super excited about the 5 in 1 product. I'll use it. 

I'll use all of my bag but nothing is particularly exciting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - this is the happiest I've been with my bag in a while!

Eyeko Liquid Liner - I wear black liquid liner everyday, and this one is new to me!

It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara - I've heard great things!

Onomie Powerful Priming Serum - I've never heard of this but it sounds promising.

Nuxe Moisturizing Mask - I'll take any extra moisture I can get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 - I've been wanting to try this since I heard about it but I've never gotten around to it.

Latest posts

Back