Is anyone watching American Idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG!! I'm dying here!

It cracks me up how many horrible singers think they're so amazing!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo OMG!! I'm dying here!

I missed it last night, but I caught about the last 20 min. of the one tonight... this is the BEST part of the show..!!!! Some of these people are SOOOO bad, yet they take the "speechless" comments as a compliment! LOL
"Rollin'!!! Rollin'!!!! Rollin' on a River~~!!!!"

(Did you hear them doing that song a few times tonight!!! HORRID!)
icon_eek.gif

Loved the guy who said he "sings like Brian McKnight" --- WOAH!! Maybe if Brian had his b**ls in a vice...!!!

YEssssssssssssss, we watched it. It's one of our favorite shows! I cannot wait until it gets good. Diana Degarmo needed to win last year!!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

OMG!! I'm dying here!

Also, I am tired of seeing LARGE people on there. wtf?

OMG!! I'm dying here!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Also, I am tired of seeing LARGE people on there. wtf? I'm tired of see large people being made fun of on that show.
icon_frown.gif

Yeah, Simon is always saying how fat everyone is LOL. What about Paula's botox?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

I'm tired of see large people being made fun of on that show.
icon_frown.gif

AS a matter of interst, who's presenting AI this year? Ant & Dec are the presenters in the UK & there was rumours last year that Simon was taking them to the US to do the next American Idol! Just wondering if those rumours were true
biggrin.gif

I love the 1st few episodes when people are so crap yet believe they are the best singers ever. That just cracks me up!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Diana Degarmo needed to win last year!! I liked her so much better than that Fantasia chick... she's good - but she sounds just like Macy Gray... how many Macy Gray's do we need???
icon_rolleyes.gif

Whatever happened to Fantasia? She never released anything over here in Europe anyway.. What about the US? She's obviously not that big coz i've heard or seen nothing of her since AI ended!

oh tony, were not going to have to get into an argument about your sizeist comment, are we? large people are people too! sure, its not healthy, and it might not be appealing to the eyes of some, but larger people are not inherently worth less as human beings than thin people. (not putting words in your mouth, just saying.)

i was always a chubby kid, and my aunt and grandmother have always let me know it in less than constructive ways. people who hear that theyre shit because theyre fat are up for some serious self esteem issues. they were so hard on me that i stopped eating for a year. of course, i got thin......and then i was praised. too bad i was pretty much dying.

i guess id just rather that large people not have to hear about how gross/bad/unpretty/whatever it is. i know this isnt realistic.

Oh shit..
icon_eek.gif
...I wasn't directing that to anyone in particular. It just seemed that there were so many peeps auditioning that were large. Just a harmless general comment.

Wasn't meant to offend

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

oh tony, were not going to have to get into an argument about your sizeist comment, are we? large people are people too! sure, its not healthy, and it might not be appealing to the eyes of some, but larger people are not inherently worth less as human beings than thin people. (not putting words in your mouth, just saying.)
i was always a chubby kid, and my aunt and grandmother have always let me know it in less than constructive ways. people who hear that theyre shit because theyre fat are up for some serious self esteem issues. they were so hard on me that i stopped eating for a year. of course, i got thin......and then i was praised. too bad i was pretty much dying.

i guess id just rather that large people not have to hear about how gross/bad/unpretty/whatever it is. i know this isnt realistic.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Also, I am tired of seeing LARGE people on there. wtf? Ahem, Tony.......remember this is a site full of WOMEN!!

OMG....hiding head in sand now!!

oops, i take it back

Ahem, Tony.......remember this is a site full of WOMEN!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG....hiding head in sand now!!
oops, i take it back

LMAO, it's ok!
You can take your head out of the sand.

You're a guy! Sometimes guys just need o be reminded to use the filter between the brain & the mouth!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse oh tony, were not going to have to get into an argument about your sizeist comment, are we? large people are people too! sure, its not healthy, and it might not be appealing to the eyes of some, but larger people are not inherently worth less as human beings than thin people. (not putting words in your mouth, just saying.)

OMG Jas! A year!?!? thats a long time to do that to yourself... from your avatar - you dont look overweight at all..
confused.gif
glad you're better now!
tongue.gif

Yeah, Jasmine, wanna redo your avatar with a larger image?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

OMG Jas! A year!?!? thats a long time to do that to yourself... from your avatar - you dont look overweight at all..
confused.gif
glad you're better now!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back