Is finding the right products for your face like playing a puzzle game?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I feel that after reading numerous reviews and articles about skincare and skincare routines, it makes me think that skincare is like a puzzle game. I've been searching for answers but all I had to do was more trial and error and listening to expert advice. Don't you agree? It's like a " If you never try, you'll never know" type of thing.

I agree, I have tried a lot of skincare products before I found the right one for me. It really is a trial and error

I agree, I have tried a lot of skincare products before I found the right one for me. It really is a trial and error
Yeah I totally agree, it is a lot of trial-and-error, especially with diet and seasonal changes.

I am on a show right now where we've already changed up the main casts' Summer make-ups into their Winter make-ups to maintain their make-up continuity looks, which of course includes their skin care routines.

Even though we know their skin types very well after 3 months of shooting so far, it's still a lot of trial-and-error on everyone's part to make it work, and no-word-of-a-lie, it is challenging, but when it does work, the payoff is huge!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back