Is there a certain perfume that makes your throat sore or makes you feel ill?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Victoria's Secret Pink perfume smells so good, but I notice with this fragrance I usually end up with a headache or sore throat! Am I the only one that has this problem with perfumes?
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell My Victoria's Secret Pink perfume smells so good, but I notice with this fragrance I usually end up with a headache or sore throat! Am I the only one that has this problem with perfumes?
icon_cry.gif
Well, some of them make me feel sick and give me a headache (but not a sore throat). That perfume called Exclaimation makes me feel like this . Any perfume that is highly concentrated rather than musky gives me a headache. Some people seem to think you need a gallon of scent to smell good but it has the reverse effect. Those people get the elevator to themselves every time!

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell My Victoria's Secret Pink perfume smells so good, but I notice with this fragrance I usually end up with a headache or sore throat! Am I the only one that has this problem with perfumes?
icon_cry.gif
Scents with Gardenia give me a headache..So does CK Obsession

Originally Posted by allisong Scents with Gardenia give me a headache..So does CK Obsession Totally forgot to add Ciara to that list..I can't breathe if I'm in a room where some one is wearing this

Chanel's Allure, Coco, Coco Mademoiselle and Chance all give me a nasty headache. I use to work with women who smelled like they doused themselves with Coco Mademoiselle! IIIICK!!
icon_eek.gif

Back