Is wearing a mask a must in your country?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In my country we have to wear masks and it becomes something we a used to now. I was wondering if other parts of the world has it too. And lastly, how can I manage myself wearing them while having makeup on?

In my area of New York state, most business require a mask when entering. I've given up on foundation, blush, etc., and just make sure I do my eyes. The lip stick I wear stays on forever and does not transfer.

In my country we have to wear masks and it becomes something we a used to now. I was wondering if other parts of the world has it too. And lastly, how can I manage myself wearing them while having makeup on?
Yes, here in Canada masks are mandatory in all buildings and on public transit. After several months of this new requirement, we're all used to it for the most part and taking it in stride, including being accommodating to social distancing rules whenever possible.

To answer your second question, wearing a mask in a hot and humid environment will breakdown make-ups much quicker than normal.

The solution is to wear very little make-up as possible. A light dusting of loose powder, or blot powder should suffice. Touch ups will usual happen on the bridge of your nose, the lower part of your cheeks, chin and lips.

Use a tissue first to dab the tiny beads of sweat away from your upper and lower lip area, then use a blotting sheet to minimize any excess shine.

In my area of New York state, most business require a mask when entering. I've given up on foundation, blush, etc., and just make sure I do my eyes. The lip stick I wear stays on forever and does not transfer.

What type of lipstick are you using? Sounds amazing!

Yes, here in Canada masks are mandatory in all buildings and on public transit. After several months of this new requirement, we're all used to it for the most part and taking it in stride, including being accommodating to social distancing rules whenever possible.

To answer your second question, wearing a mask in a hot and humid environment will breakdown make-ups much quicker than normal.

The solution is to wear very little make-up as possible. A light dusting of loose powder, or blot powder should suffice. Touch ups will usual happen on the bridge of your nose, the lower part of your cheeks, chin and lips.

Use a tissue first to dab the tiny beads of sweat away from your upper and lower lip area, then use a blotting sheet to minimize any excess shine.

That is a great Idea, Iv'e never thought of that. I will try it soon. Thank you!

In China, masks must be worn in all public places. If you do not wear a mask, you cannot enter a large shopping mall or take public transportation.

What kind of lipstick are you using? I too have have not been using foundation or blush. Just doing my eyes.

it's actually recommended to use minimum of make up as your skin needs to breath under your mask, however if you use foundation, powder and everything, you strangle it

Latest posts

Back